Resolved How to make brother have kids? Wife keeps moving 1.5.7 main

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I want my brother to have children, I got him married and I put he and his wife in the same settlement but she moves. I've done it three times and she keeps moving somewhere else. I saw somebody post about this issue for 1.5.6 beta, but thought I should make a new thread to ask, is there another way to make sure they have children? Or does it just happen?

I have the wife as Governor and him sitting in the castle, same effect as above, they replicate like guinea pigs.

Even if she jumps around, she'll jump into town with him, if he's governor though and eventually get pregnant.
Now in this case it did take some good years before it happend so "best find him a younger bride" than his own age to put it that way.

I'd recommend to make her governor or him, and have the opposite in your party, wait some time(savescum if you have to).

Hello, please try to make your brother governor and leave his wife in their castle/settlement. That worked for my case. If that does not help with the issue please share a save file with us so we can further investigate the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hello, please try to make your brother governor and leave his wife in their castle/settlement. That worked for my case. If that does not help with the issue please share a save file with us so we can further investigate the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
Hey thanks, that's what I tried first time, but she kept moving. I should have tried making her the governor instead. I've restarted since then though as it was my first time playing and I was just learning the game, but will update if the problem reappears.

+1 My case:
If you leave someone at a place, companions will stay there, but clanmates will start to move on it's own (teleport to different places).

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom