How to make an kingdom ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, how are you ? I would like to ask you your quick, practical and easy ways of creating your kingdom? I'm not a new player so I now the basics but teach me new ways <3

Hi, how are you ? I would like to ask you your quick, practical and easy ways of creating your kingdom? I'm not a new player so I now the basics but teach me new ways <3
When I have leveled enough to be vasal of a king, I wait for towns to be captured by enemies, take them back and ask them for myself.
When the king refuses (usualy the third one), I break my oath and found my own kingdom. Then I conquer the rest of the faction I was in.
(simple to explain but hard to realise :grin: )

Send companions to spread word for RTR, become vassal (marry for castle if female), take a rich town and build up honor and relations with honorable lords by hitting butt and letting people go, when rich and powerful get your king into as many wars as possible and start taking and asking for everything under the sun until king rejects you and rebel in protest(or if female just tell husband you want to be queen), if this part is not working try being the Marshall and doing a bad job (take everyone to a siege, get may casualties and retreat makes a lot of controversy) so the king doesn't like you too much. When you start faction leave one or more fief unassigned to attract lords to your court. At first you might need to take some crappy lords but eventually fill your kingdom up with honorable lords who are easy to manage. Count on doing everything your self and only bring your vassals to pad your numbers when you take on an enemy king with a big party.

Back
Top Bottom