How to make an item into market?

Users who are viewing this thread

For example,I create a food-type item named Apple,how can I make it be saled in market?Are all the food or other raw materials produced in village?I know village-type in settlement.xml defines what items are produced in a villiage.If I add a new village-type in spprojects.xml,will it work?And how to add a new one?How about weapons,armors and luxury goods?Thank you for your reply.

Make it merchandisable, just search for a item you find in the shop in the xml files and you should find a reference to something like “merchandise” just copy that for your item
Thanks. I am wondering where the item comes from. Is there some method we can apply to make the item produced by a factory, village, etc. And then the item will be sold into the market. I really like the dynamic economic system by Taleworlds, but it seems not fully developed.

Upvote 0
<Item id="velvet"
name="{=O8TpGSDA}Velvet"
mesh="merchandise_velvet"
item_category="velvet"
value="160"
weight="10"
Type="Goods">
<Flags Civilian="true" />
</Item>
<Item id="cheese"
name="{=WSk5Sibs}Cheese"
mesh="merchandise_cheese_b"
item_category="cheese"
IsFood="true"
value="40"
weight="10"
Type="Goods">
<ItemComponent>

note the differences between cheese (buyable at village) and velvet (not buyable at village (i think xd) ) the type is the same so probably is defined by the item category

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom