How to Lose Friends and Alienate Countries + Responses

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know Mage, for once, **** you.
I don't care that this is late night, or that it's Fox News, or even that it's been known to satirise in the past.

They went too far, and our entire country is angry about it. Considering that four dead Canadians just came back from Afghanistan, this was disgusting, even for Fox.

I'm not angry, per se not angry...

See, the thing is that the "panelists" on the show... What they were saying didn't even sound like a joke. It didn't have the form of the joke. Perhaps it is because of the highly serious subject matter, but I see that as more their honest opinions than a pathetic attempt at the limelight.

Lyze said:
Perhaps it is because of the highly serious subject matter, but I see that as more their honest opinions than a pathetic attempt at the limelight.
Even twats have opinions.

Aka., they are twats. There'll always be retards in the world, those 4 just happened to make it on the news.

I never said they didn't mean what they said, I just pointed out that what they said doesn't count for ****. Do I care what nutjobs on cable say at 3 AM, whether they are in the U.S. or Canada? No.

Indeed, I suppose this is true. If I ever see one of them in the street though, I'ma gunna puncha 'dem.  :razz:
But not seriously, that's what we call assault, children.

Ah, misunderstanding there, Mage. Apologies. And you're right, it doesn't.

Hmm, a pudgy fratboy with a lisp and 3lbs of gell in his hair insulting the manhood of actual soldiers.  :lol:  Welcome to America, where everyone's a war hero as long as the ***** is on deck.

This highlights the mentality of *some* right-wingers who try to locate their inner-masculinity through their politics.  By beating his chest over this nonsense he is projecting strength to his fellow chimps.  He isnt going to consider the budget of the Canadian military in relation to ours,  He isnt going to consider the deficit spending that allows us to continually project power, etc, etc.  All he thinks of is looking slick and talking just tough enough to get some *****.  It's a kind of sad little leisure suit larry version of militarism.  It's militarism as hair gel or deoderant or an astrological sign.

I also found it... Strange, how they said that Canada wouldn't be able to do this if we didn't share a border with "the greatest power in the Universe", because:
a) How do they know they're the best in the whole universe?
and b) they wouldn't be in that position if they didn't share a border with Canada. Without Canada and Mexico, the US wouldn't be so mighty, and yet they ("they" being people like them) mock both countries like there's no tomorrow.

I sure did get a laugh at the,
"We have bulletproof vests, and top of the line weaponry, and they have Red Suits, and little horsies to ride on. You can see em a mile away, I mean this is not a smart culture."

We need to get some top o' the line Canadian snipers, and ask these dudes how far away from the border they live.

I watched the live stream of Tom Green's House Tonight on tomgreen.com and was amazed that he cut the show short after 15 minutes of pure anger and rage towards the ignorance of fox news regarding the canadian military as tom grew up on a canadian army base.

Check it out it's called 'Monday Madness' and it's the first of the videos on the list (which are free to watch) and doesn't require membership to view.

http://www.tomgreen.com/?video=1363

Absolutely brilliant.

FrisianDude said:
What a silly site. :???:
And that clip is annoying. (Not to mention that that Kathy turning up around 2:23 is a dumbass.)

I don't think the clip you watched was 'Monday Madness' - it's on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom