Users who are viewing this thread

okay, so I bought the game on Epic Games a while ago and I know to theory on how to install mods, but when I go to the Epic Games folder, there's nothing there related to M&B Bannerlord. I tried right clicking on the shortcut to see the address, but it gives me "com.epicgames.launcher://apps/Chickadee?action=launch&silent=true", when I try to search for it, it just opens the game automatically. So I tried searching for this folder named "apps" or this "chickadee" file, still couldn't find it. Tried to search for "bannerlord" and other related key words and it never loads anything, maybe because my computer is pretty old, so it might be a bit slow, but I still can't find the Bannerlord folder. Tried searching everywhere manually, still no success. I tried some quick searches in the internet but they never answer me, they only talk about how to use that Vortex tool or how to install manually when you have the game on Steam, so they give you the path for the folder on steamapps, which is not what I'm looking for. Now I just went to the folder where the Epic Games launcher is located and still, there's nothing there. Like, dude, I work 9~11 hours a day on my first job, then get home and start working on my autonomous stuff, I just want to play this game once every few weeks, can someone please help me?

Have you checked " Program Files\Epic Games "
Yes. It's right there, the first thing I said: "but when I go to the Epic Games folder, there's nothing there related to M&B Bannerlord"
and then the last thing I said: " Now I just went to the folder where the Epic Games launcher is located and still, there's nothing there." (which brought me to a different folder initially, then right click > show path > back to the initial folder)
and there was also: " Tried to search for "bannerlord" and other related key words and it never loads anything, maybe because my computer is pretty old, so it might be a bit slow, but I still can't find the Bannerlord folder. Tried searching everywhere manually, still no success" - which is to be read as "I checked every single folder inside the Epic Games folder and then searched for everything else in program files and x86 just to see if there was something else with a more subtle name".
please don't be lazy, I listed everything I've done, just read it.

okay, so I bought the game on Epic Games a while ago and I know to theory on how to install mods, but when I go to the Epic Games folder, there's nothing there related to M&B Bannerlord. I tried right clicking on the shortcut to see the address, but it gives me "com.epicgames.launcher://apps/Chickadee?action=launch&silent=true", when I try to search for it, it just opens the game automatically. So I tried searching for this folder named "apps" or this "chickadee" file, still couldn't find it. Tried to search for "bannerlord" and other related key words and it never loads anything, maybe because my computer is pretty old, so it might be a bit slow, but I still can't find the Bannerlord folder. Tried searching everywhere manually, still no success. I tried some quick searches in the internet but they never answer me, they only talk about how to use that Vortex tool or how to install manually when you have the game on Steam, so they give you the path for the folder on steamapps, which is not what I'm looking for. Now I just went to the folder where the Epic Games launcher is located and still, there's nothing there. Like, dude, I work 9~11 hours a day on my first job, then get home and start working on my autonomous stuff, I just want to play this game once every few weeks, can someone please help me?
I have it too and I can play with mods, Chickadee it's the main folder for Bannerlord for some reason? But you should use that folder as the main folder and Vortex should take care of the rest. Enter that folder, Chickadee, and then data or something and that should be it, it wasn't that hard for me, I'm not in my computer now so I can tell you exactly how you to do it, but dig into that folder

Back
Top Bottom