How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

Here is a tip for recruiting -

If you join a server, most of the time, if you post a website or something you wont get any luck.

The best way to recruit someone would be as followed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Join Server
  • Play a couple of rounds, try to do well.
  • After playing a couple of rounds type this message "Anyone here looking for a regiment"
^ This message would work better because 1, your not breaking any rules by recruiting more then once, 2 you're asking everyone who isnt in a regiment instead of an individual (you have more of a chance of finding someone who is interested)

After you have found someone (im sure you will) get them to add you on steam (or add them) talk to them, get to know them then tell them if they have any questions.

Answer their questions then instruct them on how to sign up or join the regiment.

Once they have applied get them sorted out with TS so they can communicate, if they haven't got TS downloaded take them to [http://www.teamspeak.com] and tell them to download the Client.

Once they're in TS tell them when your trainings and LB's are, tell them to get to know your other regimental members then maybe go play some pub with them.

Hope this helps,

- Treble.

A better way to recruit is to be social in the server your playing in. Talk to the people in it and make jokes etc etc and it'll be more likely that they'll join.

I have been at the game for a while now and its really developing your own style. My 10 pointers  :grin:

1. Join a server.
2. Talk somewhat in the chat with people (please don't spam or be abusive - makes you look bad and makes admins mad :smile: ).
3. Try and do well.
4. Try and get some good teamwork going - with randomers or with your regiment mates.
5. Ask at the beginning of the game or near the end (once only as server rules dictates) "Is anyone interested in joining a regiment?".
6. Keep an eye on this forum for people looking to join a regiment and PM them.
7. Try and get them to apply on a website giving them as much detail and welcoming as possible.
8. ...
9. ......
10. Profit.

Viktor 90th said:
This is completely unhelpful for the majority; however if your a Scot leading a Scottish regiment it's impossibly easy getting Scots to join  :lol:
I'm not even Scottish and I would love to be in a regiment with Scottish people. Teamspeak would be absolutely hilarious.

93rd recruitment
1 small English knowledge you
If this has come up in our servers Teamspeak 3: eu1.deliverancehosting.com:10043

Back
Top Bottom