How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

Some very good points raised Deofuta! In the spirit of regiments leading by example in order to further recruitment possibilities, might i take this opportunity to reference everyone to the endeavours being made by Colonel Nicholls of the Scots Guards and Colonel Spartan of the 2nd Coldstream Guards in this respect. Please do feel free to check out the details of the Regimental Vs Irregulars Contests; i  provide the relevant link below...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237099.0.html

Sounds like some kind of yodaism..... Will vodka help one in mastering the force? On a more pertinent note to the topic in question, i think the point of regiments is to make the game more fun for all, not sure handing out cash rewards sets a very good precedent!  :smile:

1 other tip. NEVER EVER EVER EVER Ever try to recruit from another regiment. It's really bad for your reputation.

Also, Stefiboy, I remember being told about, when you were leading the 72nd and me the 88e, how you led your men and some of men who were volunteering straight into a river. Unfortunately, you disappeared from TC before I could sufficiently mock you XD

Unfortunately, there was a time, many moons ago, that Stefiboy was Colonel of the 72nd. Luckily he disbanded, and we managed to take it over.

Murphy77 said:
Unfortunately, there was a time, many moons ago, that Stefiboy was Colonel of the 72nd. Luckily he disbanded, and we managed to take it over.
what reg is stefi doing now
and how many is he on

romandude said:
Murphy77 said:
what reg is stefi doing now
and how many is he on
Why do you care so much about him? He made a mistake and learned his lesson. Just drop it.

Nick you're way too nice you have to more like this,

Yo Deo thx for teh Help men I got 5 new ****heads.

Basically thats how most Drunk guys are after they got drunk(Including)

Orthodox17 said:

I'm nice unlike Fredickson and Millander  :roll:

nicknick12 said:
Orthodox17 said:

I'm nice unlike Fredickson and Millander  :roll:
Just gotta get to know them, Nick. They are good people.

I may be a good person but it still doesn't mean I am not also a cynical ******* who respects very few people until shown a reason to.

Put Battle or Siege mode on the server, seed it for like 5 hours and be social and friendly with the people ingame and in the end of they day you'll have 2-3 recruits. Works for us anyway.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom