How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

stefiboy said:
Frederickson said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
YOU GUY WITHOUT TAGS JOIN MY REGIMENT U GET GOOD RANK OK?

Nice Impression of stefiboy harb  :lol:

No me its more like,

Would anyone like to join the 37th if you dont i bring in my best player to own you all until u change ure mind
You want us to send Littlefeild at you? I bet he would last less than 2 seconds.

EPI STRATEGY: TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS
/SEND LITTLEFIELD PROTECT WITH MEATSHIELD
/KEEP LITTLEFIELD ALIVE
/WIN GAME WHEN HE ARRVIES AT ENEMY POSTIONS
>END STREAM OF TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS

i keep recruiting trolls that ruin my regiments (i have been forced to disband many of my regiments because of trolls) but i suppose you cant avoid that

You need to have a atmosphere somebody wont troll in. If your regiment is undisciplined and people dont respect you for whatever reason people will troll and leave.

Thats why most of the large established regiments have good discipline.

Having a simple pre-enlisted rank helps a lot too, for example, my regiment uses Applicant, you're not part of the regiment and you have to attend a certain amount of linebattles, trainings and do so with fine discipline and dedication. It helps us filter the inactive and trolls from the regiment.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=222898.0
Awwyl.png

Best thing to do with trolls is just kick them out straight away don't give them chances even if you are tight for members.

Dealing with Trolls
Well you have to establish power first. With my regiment I strictly enforce PTS when people start talking and have made examples of others that have ill intentions. Make sure you are able to carry out threats and don't be afraid to lose a crappy player. It will only make your regiment better. If you yell crap and not actually able to kick them completely from the teamspeak/server then they win and you lose. So please secure power and be a strong leader. Lead by example and treat your soldiers like your children, they will follow you to death if this is all right.

To be quite honest, There is a certain extent into which Trolls are a problem.

Think of it this way: If no one in the regiment is ever serious, can a troll actually troll?

Mind = Blown?

For those who have experienced our regiment's TS, or have been involved with the Marins at some point, you might have noticed that we are an anomaly among anomalies when it comes to dealing with trolls. I can't really explain it myself. :/

I was a troll i know how to handle that ****.

1. If they are in your teamspeak put it on talk power so that only your Non-Trolls may speak(That'll teach the trolls that we dont care about them and if they cant speak on teamspeak, then they can't get the attention they want.)

2. If your in a linebattle, there is another answer then PTS.
Talk power we use it in my regiment and it works, how? I make it that only I,My Lt,My Ens and my 2 Serjeants can speak.(It gets rid of micspam and keeps Verbal Discipline like come on they cant talk while us Officers(and serjeants...) are talking about Different Games and the Euro Cup and until we learn that they troll during PTS its talk power.

3. If Ingame on a public server you do not teamkill them instead you kick them(Press E)

4. If they are in a linebattle then it should be Talk power so if they type random **** and troll, then you threaten them with something Exemple: a demotion,A Temp Ban or getting kicked out.

Hope this helped you

stefiboy said:
I was a troll i know how to handle that ****.

1. If they are in your teamspeak put it on talk power so that only your Non-Trolls may speak(That'll teach the trolls that we dont care about them and if they cant speak on teamspeak, then they can't get the attention they want.)

Makes them troll more because they know you dont care about them...

no it does'nt

trolls need attention to be exact the center of attention (why do you think i trolled the 77y ? for fun ?) .

anyways they cant type or do **** they'll stop they'll get less and less interested.

so just ignore them and they'll stop trust me on that.

Good job, that is a very solid guide for the new regiments and colonels popping up all over the place. I won't name anyone, but I have seen to many regiments spamming "anyone looking for a regiment" or "(Insert number here)th is recruiting, add me on steam right now!!!!!" Man thats annoying.

stefiboy said:
no it does'nt

trolls need attention to be exact the center of attention (why do you think i trolled the 77y ? for fun ?) .

anyways they cant type or do **** they'll stop they'll get less and less interested.

so just ignore them and they'll stop trust me on that.

Ahh the master troll giving advice :wink:

Back
Top Bottom