How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Cenkris

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Some very good points raised Deofuta! In the spirit of regiments leading by example in order to further recruitment possibilities, might i take this opportunity to reference everyone to the endeavours being made by Colonel Nicholls of the Scots Guards and Colonel Spartan of the 2nd Coldstream Guards in this respect. Please do feel free to check out the details of the Regimental Vs Irregulars Contests; i  provide the relevant link below...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237099.0.html
 

Cenkris

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Sounds like some kind of yodaism..... Will vodka help one in mastering the force? On a more pertinent note to the topic in question, i think the point of regiments is to make the game more fun for all, not sure handing out cash rewards sets a very good precedent!  :smile:
 

althalus311

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
1 other tip. NEVER EVER EVER EVER Ever try to recruit from another regiment. It's really bad for your reputation.

Also, Stefiboy, I remember being told about, when you were leading the 72nd and me the 88e, how you led your men and some of men who were volunteering straight into a river. Unfortunately, you disappeared from TC before I could sufficiently mock you XD
 

Murphy77

Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Unfortunately, there was a time, many moons ago, that Stefiboy was Colonel of the 72nd. Luckily he disbanded, and we managed to take it over.
 

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Murphy77 said:
Unfortunately, there was a time, many moons ago, that Stefiboy was Colonel of the 72nd. Luckily he disbanded, and we managed to take it over.
what reg is stefi doing now
and how many is he on
 

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
Best answers
0
romandude said:
Murphy77 said:
Unfortunately, there was a time, many moons ago, that Stefiboy was Colonel of the 72nd. Luckily he disbanded, and we managed to take it over.
what reg is stefi doing now
and how many is he on
Why do you care so much about him? He made a mistake and learned his lesson. Just drop it.
 

Orthodox17

Banned
Best answers
0
Nick you're way too nice you have to more like this,



Yo Deo thx for teh Help men I got 5 new ****heads.



Basically thats how most Drunk guys are after they got drunk(Including)
 

nicknick12

Squire
Best answers
0
Orthodox17 said:
Nick you're way too nice you have to more like this,



Yo Deo thx for teh Help men I got 5 new ****heads.



Basically thats how most Drunk guys are after they got drunk(Including)
I'm nice unlike Fredickson and Millander  :roll:
 

1thecop

Knight
Best answers
0
nicknick12 said:
Orthodox17 said:
Nick you're way too nice you have to more like this,



Yo Deo thx for teh Help men I got 5 new ****heads.



Basically thats how most Drunk guys are after they got drunk(Including)
I'm nice unlike Fredickson and Millander  :roll:
Just gotta get to know them, Nick. They are good people.
 

Frederickson

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
I may be a good person but it still doesn't mean I am not also a cynical ******* who respects very few people until shown a reason to.
 

JohanBorg163

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Put Battle or Siege mode on the server, seed it for like 5 hours and be social and friendly with the people ingame and in the end of they day you'll have 2-3 recruits. Works for us anyway.  :razz: