How to heal quicker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.Fuzzy

Recruit
I was wondering how it was possible to heal wounded troops or myself? I realize by staying in cities but im usually on runs into enemy territory with large battalions with and constantly have half or low health.Does anyone have any tips? I am aware that all the medical skills can be used and i am using them but im only level 7 with roughly 60 troops.

Mr.Fuzzy said:
I was wondering how it was possible to heal wounded troops or myself? I realize by staying in cities but im usually on runs into enemy territory with large battalions with and constantly have half or low health.Does anyone have any tips? I am aware that all the medical skills can be used and i am using them but im only level 7 with roughly 60 troops.

Nothing to do, this is why most stay killing sea raiders and looters till level 7-8, after that starts hunting caravans, etc... until ya around level 15 where you can handle a bit more...

Mr.Fuzzy said:
Ight thanks mate ill use that idea. :grin:

Hehe my pleasure, cause of your high amount of troops i take your a charisma build aye?
A suggestion for that, get str 10, proper armor and get 20-25 agility and up your athletics and shield skill...
Shield skill why you probaly wonder? Well let me say it like this 25 troops of mine defeated 1200 khergits attacking my castle cause i made them run out of arrows XD, my heavy armore/heavy damage companions then took them down when they came close as a sword would cut through butter....

(This is ofcourse Siege defending, agility works wonders in attacks to)

You could also invest in the "Wound Treatment" and "First Aid" skills. They greatly increase how fast you and your army heals.

Seydyn V. said:
You could also invest in the "Wound Treatment" and "First Aid" skills. They greatly increase how fast you and your army heals.

thats what i meant with him going to level 15 or so before actually trying to do the big stuff, then he would have the skill points for first aid, wound treatment, surgery, etc on a decent skill level...

Back
Top Bottom