How to get your topic moved here

Users who are viewing this thread

Yoshiboy

Count
You might have noticed that this board is set to reply only. If you've written a quality tutorial which has been missed or forgotten to move over just send a PM to a link to your topic and I'll have a read over it to make sure it's all ok and then move it over. Send the PM to either moderator:

Marko
Earendil

We will accept tutorials which are outdated or for old versions of Mount&Blade providing they still have some relevance or value but we would rather they were kept up to date (I'm guilty enough for my tutorials.)

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed, the threads are still open so you will be able to ask questions in them - just try to keep the question on the topic of the tutorial or it's likely your post will just be deleted.

- Yoshiboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
pleas help me!
I want add a location on the map to buy special item and recruit special soldier. how can I do it?

Three things:

1) Isn't this thread supposed to be locked? :neutral:

2) fazelinia- Add that location in module parties, make a scene for it or copy/paste a different scene, and add an npc who will sell you that item through dialog. I may post the code later; depends on how lazy I am.

3) If you have more questions post in the mod makers Q&A thread, not here.

Back
Top Bottom