How to get the lords to support me in a fief election? (1.4.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 700 influence and my clan is tier 6. I already have 2 castles and 1 city but the city I conquered is near my fiefs. The problem is nobody votes for me and Rhagea just overrides the majority opinion anyways to grant herself her 13th fief even though she only has 3 influence (reduced her influence through making her override majority opinion in policies). My relations with other clans are around 30 and 100 with Rhagea's clan. I don't know what I have to do in order to get this fief for myself. Any suggestions?

The short answer is to make friends with honorable clan leaders. Honorable lords are more likely vote for their friends in fief elections, whereas dishonorable lords rarely vote for anyone but themselves.

The other trait that is even more important is the calculating trait. However, as far as I can tell there is no way to tell what level a lord's calculating trait is in-game, so you can't really base your decisions around it. I might create a list of clan leaders' calculating traits sometime if TW doesn't add a way to view it.

Also, clan leaders with large pools of influence are more likely to support their favored choice, so aim for befriending honorable and influential clan leaders.

Back
Top Bottom