• Almost

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Getting there....

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

swadiankilla

Recruit
Hey guys, really great mod but im a newbie on this mod so how can i get the Chaos Sword, Im pretty annoyed of The Masked Man chasing me all across the map. Please, who do I talk to? Are they in a tavern? Which town? Which Lord. Anything? :twisted:

KILL KILL KILLL THE MASKED MAN!!!!  :twisted:

im searching for the chaos sword playing all day to find it.. i just wanted to know if its already existed in .7 version if theres one then theres hope...  :cry:

o_ORed said:
im searching for the chaos sword playing all day to find it.. i just wanted to know if its already existed in .7 version if theres one then theres hope...  :cry:

Had to leave the quest out because of lack of ideas on the Chaos Sword quest.

Awwwwww. DaMN! The Masked one just slaughtered my army. my army of 198 just got reduced to 40. And i just want to kill Him
! I got a suggestion for the Chaos Sword quest, why don't you make like a strange man that follows you until you talk to him. And he says that he knows how to kill The Masked One, but you have to prove yourself that you can handle the sword. So he sends you to fight 2 armies of 150 and then the last test will be to find a way in a cave with a big monster that protects a medallion. Which is a lost medallion of the strange man, which is a very important man later on (maybe possible to recruit him as a companion) and then once you give him the medallion, he will give you the Chaos Sword which will have like a black blade and a red orb in the center of the blade. Will this work? I hope so. :evil: :sad: :cry: :smile: :idea:

mbfreak2 said:
I want to make the Chaos Sword quest VERY LONG and PAINFUL.(Not Repetitive if thats what your thinking)
Something long a painful and Unique? How bout like you travel to a strange land and ends up on a labrinth and you have to find your way out. That Will be painful and long!!!

And easy. Use edit mode, and itll be a regular maze.

Mabe, something like light and darkness: Heroes of calradia. They implement a good questline, even if it isnt finished. What id suggest  is that, you asked the man, he gives you the quest, lop the guys head of, but then....... lets say the masked one senses what happeninig, since hes the equivalent of a demon. Lets say that,....hmm. he sends recruiters, and you could join, but then he'd backstab you and sends all hells monsters to you. <the black legion> But if you choose to give the head to the man who gave you the quest , then he guides you to a cave where the blade is, semi labrynth, and the occasional reaper or killer or whatever, and then you finnd a large cavern. you see a  elevated slab of rock with a skeleton on it, next to the skeleton, you see a faint glimmer. its not the chaos sword, but the SHARDS of the blade.(preferably the sword demonbrandt,or soulbrandt from the ps3 game demons souls to add uber badassness :cool:)an ebony colory, or maybe ivory, and its one or the other, but completely from tip to hilt. you take the shards, leave, only this time, something happens, and that is, (insert idea here) you see a spiral staircase come down into the cavern and you go up, you are underground Avici, and you see the REAL soul and essence or the dude you beheaded, he tells you his story, he shows you the way out, and now you have a the pieces of the only blade that can stab through the heart of the masked one.

However, YOU MUST FIND THE SWORDSMITH  who can repair the sword.

say I if you approve '' I ''

P.s, if you use the demonbrandt/soulbrandt idea, if the sword is demonbrandt, then the masked one should be given soulbrandt, and vice versa.

It must be necessary a sword? A gun could have a different mean, the end of a Chaos War, with a Clear Smith and Wesson  :grin:

(sorry for the english, i tried the mod and enjoy it)

Roveno said:
It must be necessary a sword? A gun could have a different mean, the end of a Chaos War, with a Clear Smith and Wesson  :grin:

(sorry for the english, i tried the mod and enjoy it)
That would suck, the final epic battle, and you pull out a gun and headshot The masked one? :/

An heart attack is better?  :grin:

The real sword of Chaos: Double Cheeseburger  (80% fatty acid  :twisted: )

I tried to give an idea, the gun is not just a weapon, is a total change of way to make battles.
Imagine this quest: created by a devil, it steals souls. Somebody let know this to the player, somewhere it is a map of a location of a black church, where the gun can be found, but....just 1 shoot. The player must be in 1 to 1 with the Masked One, and shoot him. If he succeed, player 1 , Masked One 0, game, set, match. If he does'nt succeed, Masked One can make peace with player, that like a Prometeus can use for the future this "evil" tecnology, or simply kick his ass  :grin: .

mbfreak2 said:
I want to make the Chaos Sword quest VERY LONG and PAINFUL.(Not Repetitive if thats what your thinking)
Sounds like the down of a Final Fantasy where you have to train 10lvls or so.
Anyways, if you need a writer - I've been told I'm pretty good. And i do it for fun XD

swadiankilla said:
Awwwwww. DaMN! The Masked one just slaughtered my army. my army of 198 just got reduced to 40. And i just want to kill Him
! I got a suggestion for the Chaos Sword quest, why don't you make like a strange man that follows you until you talk to him. And he says that he knows how to kill The Masked One, but you have to prove yourself that you can handle the sword. So he sends you to fight 2 armies of 150 and then the last test will be to find a way in a cave with a big monster that protects a medallion. Which is a lost medallion of the strange man, which is a very important man later on (maybe possible to recruit him as a companion) and then once you give him the medallion, he will give you the Chaos Sword which will have like a black blade and a red orb in the center of the blade. Will this work? I hope so. :evil: :sad: :cry: :smile: :idea:

well, i beat him.

the masked one was right to my castle, i took my army of 250, i killed like 300 oh his men, then i took others 250 troops of my castle killed his remaining men, and then i retreatet. then i told killop to lead an army, and he followed the masked one and beat him.

killop5 said:
I'm sure our tallented writers are working on some orgasmic quest
I have a little suggestion, maybe make it for the Chaos Sword quest that you'll be able to make decisions good and evil to determined how the Chaos Sword looks, haveing 2 models of the Chaos Sword depending on the decisions you make in the quest

SwordofWarLord77 said:
killop5 said:
I have a little suggestion, maybe make it for the Chaos Sword quest that you'll be able to make decisions good and evil to determined how the Chaos Sword looks, haveing 2 models of the Chaos Sword depending on the decisions you make in the quest

i agree. that is all.

SwordofWarLord77 said:
killop5 said:
Sure, Lets be all nice and everything.
AND GET A SWORD OF CHAOS.
That sounds very reasonable.

realfear said:
SwordofWarLord77 said:
killop5 said:

Sarcasm is amusing.

realfear said:
SwordofWarLord77 said:
killop5 said:
What I meant was that in the quest whatever they have you do to get the Chaos Sword at certain points in it there will be decisions, not that you'll go through some quiz.

Back
Top Bottom