How to get sword sister?

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently I got one sword sister in my party, which is recruited from prisoners taken from an empire lord's army. Where do these troops initially spawn? Are they recently added or just appears in late game cause didn't notice them in early game. Are they the only female troops right now?

there are a LOOOOOOOT of troops that are not recruitable, all the special ones of the mercenaries clans for example. You can only recruit them from prisoners or rescue them when they are prisoners

there are a LOOOOOOOT of troops that are not recruitable, all the special ones of the mercenaries clans for example. You can only recruit them from prisoners or rescue them when they are prisoners

Yes but unlike sword sisters, you can actually find them in the parties of the minor factions and in the encyclopedia. Did you ever see sword sister in the game? Because I did not.

Yes but unlike sword sisters, you can actually find them in the parties of the minor factions and in the encyclopedia. Did you ever see sword sister in the game? Because I did not.
No, I haven't seen them, but every day I discover new troops. I recently discovered half-naked Africans in leopard skins

look at her ****ing stats, cmon TW balance this game... the player can start off 30 years old and he moves like a slug... god forbid you lose your horse early game oh wait is that why your horses are invincible now? We meet all these 20 something year old end game companions... this is not how progression is supposed to work in a video game!

look at her ****ing stats, cmon TW balance this game... the player can start off 30 years old and he moves like a slug... god forbid you lose your horse early game oh wait is that why your horses are invincible now? We meet all these 20 something year old end game companions... this is not how progression is supposed to work in a video game!

I have to agree.

It's odd that our 25 year old little brother has god stats compared to us when we start the tutorial. I mean, what was he doing while we were going through our backstory? He has the combat capability of Conan the Barbarian and the mercantile skills of a Venetian Merchant Prince! Just across the board it's glaring that even the lowliest npc lords will dwarf your personal stats by comparison. Doesn't make them any better than you, even in single combat you can beat them.

I suppose if our children inherit our dominant skills (or even better, the skills of our spouse) then it makes sense to ensure that our ability to gain high stats is a gradual thing.

I suppose if our children inherit our dominant skills (or even better, the skills of our spouse) then it makes sense to ensure that our ability to gain high stats is a gradual thing.
I really hope there is some form of skill inheritance in the game. I don't think children should inherit everything, though, or the main character would be a superhuman by the second or third generation (since we play as our children after we die), but inheritance of maybe a percentage of the father's or mother's skills (whichever higher I suppose) would be a really nice feature.

Some stats need to be based on age and perhaps skill in the category can provide small bonuses. Player speed should be based on atheltic skill and age. A high athletic 50 year old should not necessarily be faster than a mid tier athletic 20 year old... there should be a balance that represents how aging works in real life. You can workout everyday of your life but once you hit 35 you will start slowing down, that's a fact of being alive. That's why any champion boxer or mma fighter is going to start getting ktfo unless they focus on a purely defensive (boring) style... like a Mayweather or a GSP... look what happened to ansderson silva to the mma fans that know what im talking about

Some stats need to be based on age and perhaps skill in the category can provide small bonuses. Player speed should be based on atheltic skill and age. A high athletic 50 year old should not necessarily be faster than a mid tier athletic 20 year old... there should be a balance that represents how aging works in real life. You can workout everyday of your life but once you hit 35 you will start slowing down, that's a fact of being alive. That's why any champion boxer or mma fighter is going to start getting ktfo unless they focus on a purely defensive (boring) style... like a Mayweather or a GSP... look what happened to ansderson silva to the mma fans that know what im talking about
Damn. I always thought GSP was exciting to watch.

Very interesting find, thank you for sharing this with us :grin:. Apparently an npc type called sword_sister exists in spnpccharacters.xml in SandboxCore ModuleData.

Last edited:

Maybe they have wooden swords.

I have to agree.

It's odd that our 25 year old little brother has god stats compared to us when we start the tutorial. I mean, what was he doing while we were going through our backstory? He has the combat capability of Conan the Barbarian and the mercantile skills of a Venetian Merchant Prince! Just across the board it's glaring that even the lowliest npc lords will dwarf your personal stats by comparison. Doesn't make them any better than you, even in single combat you can beat them.

There also many 20 years old with great stats among npc and notables like gang leaders. Funny that backstory said you saved your brother with force/arrows/cunning

Back
Top Bottom