How to get rid of my Wife?

Users who are viewing this thread

NooBooN

Recruit
Hi,

i wonder if someone has the same problem as i have. I can`t get rid of my Wife. I send her alone in a Fight. I killed her by myself (throw some Axes in her Head). But she always stayed alive. I enabled the Heroe can die Option at the start of the Campaign. She just dont want to die. I dont get it.

Do someone has a idea, how i can get rid of her?

Don´t buy her new shoes and take away her Vlandian Express Card. Then she´ll probably go by herself... OR maybe she´s the one who throws axes at you on the next occasion ?

Hi,

i wonder if someone has the same problem as i have. I can`t get rid of my Wife. I send her alone in a Fight. I killed her by myself (throw some Axes in her Head). But she always stayed alive. I enabled the Heroe can die Option at the start of the Campaign. She just dont want to die. I dont get it.

She can die by giving you babies, so far and for the moment, that's the only way yet, while permanent deaths still need be included

Don´t buy her new shoes and take away her Vlandian Express Card. Then she´ll probably go by herself... OR maybe she´s the one who throws axes at you on the next occasion ?

It does not matter how, but it has to end ?

She can die by giving you babies, so far and for the moment, that's the only way yet, while permanent deaths still need be included

So bad... i had fifteen babys in a playthrough and my wife did not die.
Maybe im just unlucky with the women. ?

Anyways, thx for your answers.

There is an assassination mod. I used it to kill Rhagaea, since I married Ira I thought maybe one of us would get the imperial mantle.

But it went to her clan member. So I assassinated all of them, then it went to yet another clan... let's just say my hands are getting pretty dirty.

If you put her in charge of a city, you might be able to assassinate her, since they all happen in the throne room. Just a heads up, you'll have to kill about 4 guards as well, so you better have your game on.

Hi,

Did you marry her just for a Noble Bow then found out she had none?

Did you marry her just for a Noble Bow then found out she had none?

Nope, i married her cause she was the only one ... from the empire i wanted to help. (She even had an Noble Bow and i sold all her equip for 4 caravans).
Now im in a new empire so... you know. New Wife. :xf-grin:

You'd have lot of pensions to pay with divorce, hahaha
Well, there are things more than stay in bed.. Have you tried watch tv? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don`t know where u come from. But in my country, there is just trash in tv! So... ?

There is an assassination mod. I used it to kill Rhagaea, since I married Ira I thought maybe one of us would get the imperial mantle.

But it went to her clan member. So I assassinated all of them, then it went to yet another clan... let's just say my hands are getting pretty dirty.

If you put her in charge of a city, you might be able to assassinate her, since they all happen in the throne room. Just a heads up, you'll have to kill about 4 guards as well, so you better have your game on.
When you marry Ira she become part of your Clan so she can't be the Ruler of the SE. You would have to (maybe) be in their faction as a vassal and cheat to kills all other clans at once. Even then I wouldn't be surprised if the game cheats too and other clans join and take over instantly. Or maybe the game just crashes.... I doubt they have a working function for player's clan becoming the faction leader.

It is possible through a bug:
1. let your wife lead a troop
2. talk to her
3. take a look at her troop
4. *IMPORTANT* use TAB to terminate the talk
5. when you get back to the campaign map, you will find you can fight with her troop
6. take her as a prisoner, and execute her

A demo video
(in Chinese, hope you can understand the how it works)

It is possible through a bug:
1. let your wife lead a troop
2. talk to her
3. take a look at her troop
4. *IMPORTANT* use TAB to terminate the talk
5. when you get back to the campaign map, you will find you can fight with her troop
6. take her as a prisoner, and execute her

A demo video
(in Chinese, hope you can understand the how it works)
Wow, didn't know that trick. Nice hack. Thanks.

If you spend all of your time playing Bannerlord I am sure she will leave you eventually...

?
But the best comment here is still this :grin:

OP you could always use the campaign.kill_hero [hero name] console command to kill your wife if nothing else. It's a bit simpler than the method fishpear laid out. Use Alt + ~ to open the console.

Back
Top Bottom