How to get other lords to join you?

Users who are viewing this thread

hardin10

Recruit
Is there anyway to get lords to join you?? I've started my own kingdom and have been on my own for awhile because I literally cannot get anyone else to join me. Some of my skills are as follow: steward: 140, Charm: 117, Leadership: 50, influence is 2110, clan tier 5, renown 2406. I have many friends who are 40+ relations (some even 70+) but every time I talk to them I don't even get the option to try and convince them. Instead all I get is "im happy with my liege" or whatever. It getting really frustrating because every time I take a castle I have no one to give it to and on top of that I can't form armies or anything to really compete. Would love to know if anyone else is having these issues.

In my experience, lords which faction is losing a war or is very weak have a better chances to join you. So maybe try on them.

if their clan status is poor u can buy them for like 50-250k. if theyre poor and they like u prolly less. if theyre poor, they like you and have no fiefs almost free

Sounds like you need to target Lords and Ladies that currently have no fiefs. Thats the impression I get from reading other threads.
definitely will try, is there a way to filter and see those who currently do not have any?

In my experience, lords which faction is losing a war or is very weak have a better chances to join you. So maybe try on them.
Yeah I've been trying that with the Aserai but have only gotten "im happy with my liege" idk, have asked well over 20 lords at this point just to get the same response

if their clan status is poor u can buy them for like 50-250k. if theyre poor and they like u prolly less. if theyre poor, they like you and have no fiefs almost free
is there something I'm missing to get them to not respond with "im happy with my current liege"?? Like I havent even gotten to the screen where you can offer stuff to them to join you or anything

For example I just talked to friend who I have 91 relation, he has no fiefs, but he has no interest in serving someone else, this has happened with multiple lords now, starting to think my game is bugged because this doesnt make any sense

For example I just talked to friend who I have 91 relation, he has no fiefs, but he has no interest in serving someone else, this has happened with multiple lords now, starting to think my game is bugged because this doesnt make any sense
How much money do you have? If you don’t have more than the amount needed then you won’t start the conversion process.

About lord recruitment if they will want more money than 500K + your money x 0.2 they directly say “i am not interested - i do not want to serve another liege”. So if you have 1M and if lord need 700K for changing sides he directly rejects so you do not lose time in persuasion steps. To reduce amount he will want from you and get a positive answer develop your relation with that lord and find lords in bad financial condition (no fiefs less money)

Last edited:
For testing purposes you should create a separate save and cheat yourself more money to see when and how much they require.
I might have to. You really think it could be more than 1.1 million?? To just get one lord with no fiefs to join you??? Man that sounds brutal

I might have to. You really think it could be more than 1.1 million?? To just get one lord with no fiefs to join you??? Man that sounds brutal
"I am glad to service my kingdom. I have no interest in serving another liege" That all I get. On repeat. Over and over again lol

Report it here please and hold onto that save they will likely ask for it

lol just to make sure, you aren’t trying to recruit a ruling clan right?
what do you mean by that? Like the rulers of one of the kingdoms? If so, then no I am not haha Im so desperate I might have to try them tho

what do you mean by that? Like the rulers of one of the kingdoms? If so, then no I am not haha Im so desperate I might have to try them tho
I actually finally got one to join! The dialogue "what do you mean by that" finally popped up, and I payed him 750k lol

might be that the ruler's relation to the lord you're trying to convince to join you is higher than you. eventually as time goes it'll decrease and it'll get easier.

how come I have to travel all the map to find so many lords to speak with them?? and convince them to join my kingdom??
why I can't just mail him a letter? send a messenger ??

I really don't have patience to accumulate money and offer them bribe, to convince them to join, I will just cheat the get 10 mil and spend whatever it take so get the lords to join

how come I have to travel all the map to find so many lords to speak with them?? and convince them to join my kingdom??
why I can't just mail him a letter? send a messenger ??

I really don't have patience to accumulate money and offer them bribe, to convince them to join, I will just cheat the get 10 mil and spend whatever it take so get the lords to join
this would be a great addition, like messenger birds or something. having to travel around the map just to get denied by most lords is pretty frustrating

Back
Top Bottom