How to get more fighters on field?

Users who are viewing this thread

Argoneus

Veteran
Every time I attack some lord's party, he has about 50 troops in field, but only 3 spawn for me, and if one of them dies another one reinforces... Is there a way to spawn all of them?

Argoneus said:
Every time I attack some lord's party, he has about 50 troops in field, but only 3 spawn for me, and if one of them dies another one reinforces... Is there a way to spawn all of them?

Get more troops and/or spend points in the tactical skill.

ditto to what Kraven wrote.

Tactics is a party skill so you can delegate it to one of your companions instead of yourself if
you instead want to spend the skill points on personal skills that might be more important to
you in the beginning of a character, like leadership.  :wink:

Alternatively, if your comp can handle it, you may increase the size of battles. If it's really buff, give the battlesizer mod a go, so that you can get all the guys on the field at once. 

I think what Argonus means is that he has over 3 troops but everytime he attacks only 3 spawn and as one dies a new troop spawns for him.

Mr.Fuzzy said:
I think what Argonus means is that he has over 3 troops but everytime he attacks only 3 spawn and as one dies a new troop spawns for him.

exactly. though I have tactics on 7

Then join the nords, your swadian pussys are running from the battle.
Or report on the bugs forum.

DarkAnd said:
Then join the nords, your swadian pussys are running from the battle.
Although i say im with swadians my troops are not swadian.They consist of massive battolians of each so i join the swadians because the others are easier to kill.I dont think this is a bug it probably has to do with tactics or maby its a bug...lol.

DarkAnd said:
If you have 7 tatics, and more than 3 troops, it is a bug.

Dont think so to be honest, i have noticed that with my 5 in tactics if im outnumbered a certain amount or more i will always start with me and 2 troops, so possible that 7 tactics will give you a minimum of you and 3 troops to spawn with..
This is pure speculation though...

Back
Top Bottom