How to get caravans to go to your town

Users who are viewing this thread

original

Knight
Hey all,

After some in-game data analysis, I find that the richest towns in the game have the most number of caravan visits. Despite them being low in production or having item shortages, they are still the richest because caravans visit them the most.

Does anyone know how to get more caravans to visit your town?

Not true btw Wercheg in my game is #2 on prosperity I make about 1600+ a week from it usually but its dead last in terms of caravans visiting.

Boduar said:
Not true btw Wercheg in my game is #2 on prosperity I make about 1600+ a week from it usually but its dead last in terms of caravans visiting.

thats cos prosperity consists of more factors than caravans... but caravans still help quite a bit.

Boduar said:

May I know how you got Wercheg to #2 in prosperity? Did you do anything extra?

original said:
Boduar said:

May I know how you got Wercheg to #2 in prosperity? Did you do anything extra?

He no doubt made the villages that go to his town have high properity. That and the route his villagers take to town is safe. Those up productivity of the town.

The reason I ask is I am really out of ideas on how to make my towns prosperous.

I used to own Veluca. It would always hover between Average and Poor.

The Sultanate took it from me, and now their Veluca has become Rich. It never happened to me before. How did they do it?

original said:
The reason I ask is I am really out of ideas on how to make my towns prosperous.

I used to own Veluca. It would always hover between Average and Poor.

The Sultanate took it from me, and now their Veluca has become Rich. It never happened to me before. How did they do it?

They had some help from a Genie I am sure.

Could you beat the caravans into submission? Evil Overlord style I suppose?

Back
Top Bottom