How to fix the game ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yoshicko

Recruit
Hi.
Some time ago, when I had been playing M&B WFaS, game has started to shuts down itself. With the game crash have been displayed error message:

(sorry but in polish)
"Nazwa zdarzenia problemu: APPCRASH
  Nazwa aplikacji: oim.exe
  Wersja aplikacji: 0.7.3.0
  Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 4c2b002a
  Nazwa modułu z błędem: Newton.dll
  Wersja modułu z błędem: 0.0.0.0
  Sygnatura czasowa modułu z błędem: 44753364
  Kod wyjątku: c0000005
  Przesunięcie wyjątku: 00025388
  Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Identyfikator ustawień regionalnych: 1045
  Dodatkowe informacje 1: 0a9e
  Dodatkowe informacje 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Dodatkowe informacje 3: 0a9e
  Dodatkowe informacje 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789"

So I have been looking how to fix that on forums. I have found that I can download Newton.dll library and paste it in the game folder, but when I have done it the game don't want to run and display another error:

"Not found the procedure entry point
NewtonRagDollBoneGetGlobalMatrix in the library Newton.dll"

So I have try to fix it in different way, just by patching it to newest version. But when I have patched the game then, the game didn't want to run and display one more error:

"get_object failed for bo_maple_little"

Then I have started to find out what's wrong, but haven't find many useful advices, so I just have decided that I will download the game directly from the website. (maybe my version is damaged or something ;/)

taleworlds.com/en/Games/FireAndSword/Download

I have downloaded it and installed, but when I have to enter the serial number the game wants from me serial number consists of 4 times 4 marks, but my serial key is consist of |2 marks|-|4 times 5 marks| ....

I'm still searching how I can fix any of this errors, becouse every way how to fix it just don't want to work. I hope that maybe someone could help me here.

Back
Top Bottom