How to download and install AOC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

James380 said:
ZelZerat said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg  :twisted:
Incase you haven't realized, no-one likes trolls.
*waiting for lame & insulting reply :roll:*

Good day to you my dear sir, i did not have the pleasure of your companii for some time now
My dear James i hope everything is alright with you and i hope to hear from you soon

With love your friendly neighborhood troll  :lol:

ZelZerat said:
James380 said:
ZelZerat said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg  :twisted:
Incase you haven't realized, no-one likes trolls.
*waiting for lame & insulting reply :roll:*

Good day to you my dear sir, i did not have the pleasure of your companii for some time now
My dear James i hope everything is alright with you and i hope to hear from you soon

With love your friendly neighborhood troll  :lol:

Holy sh*t....thats like the first time you kindly replied to me ....even if it was sarcasm ill accept it lol.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
open module.ini from mod folder with notepad and find a line that says:

works_with_version_min  = 1000
works_with_version_max  = 1011

and change it to:

works_with_version_max  = 1127
my computer will not let me change anything on the game ( in the files), is there something i need to change things i also have steam version. relatively new to the game and i also have 1.127 of warband

Zimke Zlovoljni said:

and change it to:

worked perfectly, thanks.

crsojo said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:

and change it to:

worked perfectly, thanks.

doesnt cut it for me tho, altough Im using version 1.131. it instantly crashes or at least very very soon, most of the time I dont even make it to the bandit charging me in the town, the few times I do Im lucky to get one hit of before it crashes. I changed the version max to 1131 but no difference whatsoever. This mod looks amazing and I'ld love to play it :sad:

Since AoCII is still in progress, i see no reason why should they code AoCI to be compatible with 1.31 using their time for the oh-so-needed work

Besides, they posted a work-around this compatibility issue, just look around this forum.

later edit: here you go
open module.ini from mod folder with notepad, and find a line that says:

and change it to:

works_with_version_max  = 1131

If U cant do anything with files(like save the changes) U must perform as says further: right click on the module.ini -->properties -->security and there U can edit(in the middle I suppose were this button) privilages for admins/useres etc etc...click the edit, choose Users and on list below mark 'full control'. Click OK and from now on U can save the changes for module.ini

And it works fine with 1.131. I'm playing this mod and I have Warband 1.131...even without this work- arrounds and with no game crushes...

Cheers!

just wanted to say that this is 1 of the most awesome mod to warband,,,,the only thing that should be good to is a new map

Be patient, young padawan:grin: in close future - AOCII- should be born...and then the World steps one step further...:grin:

bpopa27 said:
Is there not a alternative downloadable archive for this mod like winrar  cause i've been having a eror after the download ,,.:when i  dubleclick the icon this pops up
error3n.jpg

Sory for posting here

Back
Top Bottom