How to do the starting quest for the newly added city of Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

Karsontr

Regular
I was making a mod for Warband. I added a new city and kingdom to my mod. I gave the city I built to my new kingdom. To start with the kingdom I just created, I added it to the kingdom menu we chose at the beginning, but the problem is that I couldn't make the bandit and merchant that comes at the beginning of every game. The bandit comes, but when he dies, the merchant does not. The merchant is replaced by another naked bandit. I'll kill him too but nothing happens. I'm just wandering. We can't leave the city either. How do we fix this?

It is possible to make it fully functional, you just have to skim through the ModSys and change all references to eligible troops, settlements and scenes (and perhaps something else as well). If everything has been done scripts-wise, you will have to adjust the city scene to make sure the merchant is spawned on the correct Entry Point and does not get stuck somewhere.

Upvote 0
This particular bug is caused by faction data slots not being assigned properly. Did you use my Add Faction guide?

Upvote 0
It is possible to make it fully functional, you just have to skim through the ModSys and change all references to eligible troops, settlements and scenes (and perhaps something else as well). If everything has been done scripts-wise, you will have to adjust the city scene to make sure the merchant is spawned on the correct Entry Point and does not get stuck somewhere.
This particular bug is caused by faction data slots not being assigned properly. Did you use my Add Faction guide?

Thank you both of you. I just had the opportunity to see your replies. Today I have solved my problem. I thoroughly tinkered with the mod's system files and realized that I hadn't added a lot of code. As you said, it was due to a code error. I tried adding the necessary codes and it worked without any problems. Again, thank you for your valuable answers.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom