How to disable cheat achievement?

Users who are viewing this thread

The one where you get warned for cheating and banned from cheating or winning the game if you do it 3 times. Because, you know, it's a single player game, it's kind of pointless.  There has to be a way to remove that.

It just disables bonuses from completed achievements.
If you like to cheat you can just add +1 to all stats/skills to gain the same benefits and pretend you can handle this mod.  :roll:

Can you use the cheat menu on a completed game to test out equipment? I'd like to try out the different rune weapons on a fully developed character to see which ones I like. Right now the only one I've ever gotten is the Sapphire bow (on my current playthrough) and I don't have enough PD to use it.

DarkDiamond said:
It just disables bonuses from completed achievements.
If you like to cheat you can just add +1 to all stats/skills to gain the same benefits and pretend you can handle this mod.  :roll:
On the wiki it says it stops you winning.
"You can no longer get any other achievements nor win the game Cheat in 3 separate battles * "

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

Save game, quit, enable cheats, start the game, load save, do cheats and testing, quit, disable cheats, start the game, load clean save and continue.

sher said:
Save game, quit, enable cheats, start the game, load save, do cheats and testing, quit, disable cheats, start the game, load clean save and continue.

No sadly thats not what he wants.  He wants to feel self accomplishment by auto killing all enemies with commands rather than playing the game due to: "Because, you know, it's a single player game, it's kind of pointless."  :party: 

First: You must take it in the rump from adventurer knights and Snake Cultists for a few days.

Then, you won't need cheats. You will then give it to them the next time they try and claim your booty for their own. And by booty, I mean gold. Arr.

Take it from a person who's lost a whole group of 60 elite men before to what should've been an easy battle against 15 enemies.

Druidic said:
First: You must take it in the rump from adventurer knights and Snake Cultists for a few days.

Then, you won't need cheats. You will then give it to them the next time they try and claim your booty for their own. And by booty, I mean gold. Arr.

Take it from a person who's lost a whole group of 60 elite men before to what should've been an easy battle against 15 enemies.
Golden rule: never autoresolve

bestguy said:
The one where you get warned for cheating and banned from cheating or winning the game if you do it 3 times. Because, you know, it's a single player game, it's kind of pointless.  There has to be a way to remove that.

cease using the 2 cheats which trigger it

I believe you can use all cheats except CTRL + ALT + F4 and CTRL H .
You can heal your horse and knock individual troops out without getting the cheat penalty  :iamamoron:
And getting lots of buckets of ducats :smile:

Back
Top Bottom