How to destroy a faction ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reisorrr

Recruit
I've taken the last occupied territory from a faction and they still continue to live on without having any castle or city. It says smth like "They occupie nowhere". I've loaded back after this and I've beat their king in battle so he would retreat to last castle and then attack it, after battle I released him ( he got captured during final battle ) and again they live on without having any territory...

So how do I finish a faction ? :O

Not that bad. It's same as in Native. You need to make sure they won't have any lords/caravans/farmers etc on the map. (including prisoners, I believe)

If you defeat a lord, let him go. You can rid yourself of existing prisoners by ransom, of course. Once you have all their territories, there's no place for any of their men etc to spawn. Eventually that one damn last lord (with party of 5) or idiot caravan will get mauled by the bandits or something and they'll be gone. It might take a while though, since if there really is a lord with an ultra-small party they can keep running around freely for a bit. But they'll get what's coming to them ... (probably by Jatu/Dashar bandits)

You definitely should not keep any lords in the prison. Let them out, or sell them back. There's no place for them to spawn, so they'll be in limbo until the faction is destroyed, then they'll join other factions.

Just taking all their holdings grants that their lords have no further place to spawn. And that´s the real important thing. It´s all about the lords. Forget the caravans and farmers, they´ll all belong to you once the return to their home town/village and add to your personal wealth.

The lords matter. So ensure you either crush them all personally or free them if their 2 man parties zipping across the map were conquered by some filthy lot of bandits. Once the last can´t spawn in a faction holding and all lord parties are off the map the factions crushed.

This happens usually something like 2-3 days after you take out the last lord party of the that faction.

Better than native. Why, once I saw this guy zipping around with a few recruits at lightning speed in Native. I promptly garrisoned everyone, took myself and the companions and embarked on a wonderful highspeed chase (got caught by some bandit parties, but wiped them out).

I think the roaming Renegade Knights would be fairly efficient at cleaning up those spare lords.

The best is when the lord gets caught by bandits. Then his faction only exists as long as he's a prisoner. "Lord XX of Kerjit Khanate escaped from captivity!"  ... "Kergit Khanatae has been destroyed!"

The only tough part is if that last lord is a prisoner of another faction.Then you have to wait 'till he gets released or you release him yourself by capturing the place he is imprisoned in.

Even then it´s just a matter of time. The worst thing is if the last lord sits in some castle of a friendly faction which´s either sieged by a double-hostile party or the castle faction declares war upon his faction while sits inside drawing pictures of the walls.

That´s the point where you can start training your patience...

Capture and execute all their Lords. If they have any fiefs left, they'll be annexed by another kingdom. I'm not sure if they ever get annexed by you if you have your own kingdom, it's never given it to me yet.

Capture and execute all their Lords. If they have any fiefs left, they'll be annexed by another kingdom. I'm not sure if they ever get annexed by you if you have your own kingdom, it's never given it to me yet.
@N64211319 Your skill in necromancy has gone up to 351 (+35). (nice bonus for kicking up a 10 year old thread)
also execute isn't a thing in warband anywhere..afaik

There are some mods that have the option to execute lords, but Prophesy of Pendor is not among them.

P.S.: Nice summoning indeed!?☠??‍☠️

Back
Top Bottom