How to decrease my level in warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

Chazshepherd

Regular
Well I started a new character, and I wants to have the same stats as my old character (when I say stats I mean like intelligence, engineering, ironflesh etc) but I want to start out at lvl 10. So is there any way to decrease my lvl?

you can export your character in the character screen in game which makes a save file in your documents folder that can be edited.  Once edited there is an option to import character which will result in the changes applying to your in game character.

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
you can export your character in the character screen in game which makes a save file in your documents folder that can be edited.  Once edited there is an option to import character which will result in the changes applying to your in game character.
I don't see an option to change lvl there

Chazshepherd said:
Jesus YOUR LORD said:
you do the exporting thing, changing level you change the expierience he has.

Alfredthegreat said:
Chazshepherd said:
Jesus YOUR LORD said:
you do the exporting thing, changing level you change the expierience he has.
So if I change the amount of experience he has, his level will decrease? For example if I set it at like 10 or something like that he will be back to lvl 1? Will the level itself actually change or will it just change the amount of experience I've received and not the level?

Back
Top Bottom