How to conquer the first castle? With your own force?

Users who are viewing this thread

now I finally have my first castle hahahaha, now create a kingdom, and form an army, seek peace, then I have time to develop army
I wouldn't create a kingdom until i fill the garrison and form a proper army, since kingdoms have a habit of declaring war on weaker kingdoms but clans are invisible to them

thank you for reply, now I understand it better.
I really appreciated your feedback

Last night I join West Empire as mercenary, then when WE send a 600+ army to conquer a Aserai castle, I immediately leave kingdom, then attack the WE army, with only 100+ left, I beat the army, then attack castles

because the castle just got conquered, so it actually doesn't have any garrison( the army didn't entry the castle to drop off garrison) , so yeah I basically took the castle with 0 garrison

now I finally have my first castle hahahaha, now create a kingdom, and form an army, seek peace, then I have time to develop army

thanks again

Much obliged. I am happy for your victory.

thank you for reply, now I understand it better.
I really appreciated your feedback

Last night I join West Empire as mercenary, then when WE send a 600+ army to conquer a Aserai castle, I immediately leave kingdom, then attack the WE army, with only 100+ left, I beat the army, then attack castles

because the castle just got conquered, so it actually doesn't have any garrison( the army didn't entry the castle to drop off garrison) , so yeah I basically took the castle with 0 garrison

thanks again
80975012.jpg

Nobody seems to be mentioning it but stewardship is the best skill in the game pretty much. Assaulting town with 200 men instead of 100 is huge, you will even build siege equipment faster. Finding a companion/wife that you spec 10 intelligence and 5 focus points is important. And once you get enough horses you can start catching up to every 50-80 man party and obliterate them with minimal casulties.

Back
Top Bottom