How to combat Taleworlds midget fetish

Users who are viewing this thread

DennyWiseau

Veteran
Inappropriate content
The rng creation of companions and family members on game start can be really random, especially when it comes to build/height, sometimes you get unlucky and your brother looks like that midgit -snip-. Can someone tell me how if there is a (somewhat) easy way to edit build and height myself using txt files or the like? (I cant use detailed character creation mod).

Edit: Removed inappropriate content

Last edited by a moderator:
The rng creation of companions and family members on game start can be really random, especially when it comes to build/height, sometimes you get unlucky and your brother looks like that midgit -snip-. Can someone tell me how if there is a (somewhat) easy way to edit build and height myself using txt files or the like? (I cant use detailed character creation mod)
Can you choose your brother in real life? No, you make do with what is given. Accept your brother as is just like in real life ?

Edit: Removed inappropriate content from the quoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that explains why his stats can be so high! He's an over compensating manlet!
"Hey you guys taking about attributes and perks? check out how many starting attributes I have, that's a lot right? I bey you wanna know why I have so many...... hey don't IGNORE ME! WHO WANT"S A PUSHUP CONTEST!"

You can use this mod to make your brother the towering hunk he always dreamed of being.

I always find extremely thin companions. They look so bad for barbaric factions.
That's because all recent game versions are bugged. Companions are not randomized. They are all skinny as ****. I've stopped playing because of this bug.

That's because all recent game versions are bugged. Companions are not randomized. They are all skinny as ****. I've stopped playing because of this bug.
Yes, since they added the weight slider, the companions became 0 weight skinny. Not sure if it's been reported or not.

I remember the 0 weight thing being a bug in the early versions (like April/May last year) of DCC. Funny to see that TW has the same issues in their own implementations

Back
Top Bottom