How to change the Teuton Flag to my Faction's banner?

Users who are viewing this thread

emopro_93

Recruit
As the title says, companions that I give fiefs have Teutonic Order's banner and uniform. How do I change this? This does annoy me somehow  :roll:

Tried changing the map_icons.txt into ikon_templar_knight but nothing changes... Can I do this and expect save compatibility?

The equipment just give them good equipment before make them vassals so they don't change (in your case a templar knight full set), as for the map icon the one you need to replace is this: player_horseman 0 ikon_tevton_knight 0.150000 112 0.150000 0.173000 0.000000 0
the "ikon_tevton_knight", although once they become vassals of your faction after a while the icon shall update to the templar icon. As for the banner is more complicated.

thewanderingknight said:
The equipment just give them good equipment before make them vassals so they don't change (in your case a templar knight full set), as for the map icon the one you need to replace is this: player_horseman 0 ikon_tevton_knight 0.150000 112 0.150000 0.173000 0.000000 0
the "ikon_tevton_knight", although once they become vassals of your faction after a while the icon shall update to the templar icon. As for the banner is more complicated.
Okayy then... Does this mod have a system to overthrow the original king of a faction? Would rather start as a lord and overthrow/usurp a kingdom compared to starting a new faction...

And is there a way to make the Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller as vassals or cooperate with them as Kingdom of Jerusalem/Principality of Antioch versus Islamic Caliphates?

Crusaders are all allies as the muslims are allies also at start and they join in each other in battles ^^ Diplomacy for AI is locked so that don't change.

Back
Top Bottom