how to become

Users who are viewing this thread

Someone with the specific mechanic will come along soon.

But I've found that I eventually get that trait, or the generous one. I don't specifically know what I do that triggers it, but I release all captive nobles and offer gifts.

But I've found that I eventually get that trait, or the generous one. I don't specifically know what I do that triggers it, but I release all captive nobles and offer gifts.
I do the same one of me campains and become honorable person I think realise enemy after battle triggers this

Giving grain seeds will get you generous.

There's a quest...where the headman asks you to donate grain seeds. Do it once and you get generous straight away.

It's probably a scale where you have to have so many generosity points to gain the trait. You might have got it at that time because you were close.

It's probably a scale where you have to have so many generosity points to gain the trait. You might have got it at that time because you were close.
Yeah, I've done it at least 10 times recently and am still calculating. I don't know what gives calculating though, maybe I'm just doing that even more.
Edit: I forgot you can have multiple traits, so I must have been un generous a lot before, not sure how.
I don't understand why I have calculating, I know I often get it very early in the game though. I read it's from releasing lords, but I basically never release lords in this playthrough. I wonder if retreating the party. Holding party in position or forcing recruitment could add to it, I do those thing very often.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've done it at least 10 times recently and am still calculating. I don't know what gives calculating though, maybe I'm just doing that even more.
Edit: I forgot you can have multiple traits, so I must have been un generous a lot before, not sure how.
I don't understand why I have calculating, I know I often get it very early in the game though. I read it's from releasing lords, but I basically never release lords in this playthrough. I wonder if retreating the party. Holding party in position or forcing recruitment could add to it, I do those thing very often.

I release them all the time. Builds good relations and good relations means no one bothers my villages. Plus they always favour me with their goofiest grins.

For the last 3 or 4 iterations I seem to start with calculating. Perhaps it's triggered through some of your initial trait selections - you can get valour and generosity that way.

Back
Top Bottom