How to assemble dragon banner

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the three pieces of the dragon banner and I have spoken too istiana and Arzagos but I still have the three separate pieces in my inventory. Should this happen? I’ve went back and spoken to them but nothing more happen, just the 4 quests that appear after but the banner pieces are still in my inventory which did not happen the first save I did.

Have you tried Superglue? Either that, or perhaps contact Ikea for instructions. Ah, a sewing kit! Yes, that's the obvious answer....unfortunately somebody doesn't seem to have programmed it to work that way.

Sorry, no better solution here.

I have the three pieces of the dragon banner and I have spoken too istiana and Arzagos but I still have the three separate pieces in my inventory. Should this happen? I’ve went back and spoken to them but nothing more happen, just the 4 quests that appear after but the banner pieces are still in my inventory which did not happen the first save I did.
Sounds like a bug to me.

It doesn't really do anything ATM, so as long as the quests update right you'll probably be okay... unless you meant to give it to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom