How the hell do I get high tier armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a level 5 clan, halfway to level 6. I have smithys and very high, around 6000, prosperity in some cities I visited. I am looking for high tier crossbows and armor. I find plenty of high tier bows, and I dont know about weapons, since I make my own. I quite simply, cannot find any of the 2 high tier crossbows, or any high tier imperial or aserai armor. I have previously found high tier sturgian and Khuzait armor, but no good imperial armor. Also, good horse armor is pretty rare too. I have only ever saw one high tier horse, and I only got that by taking it from my wife.

Do the really good armors spawn at tier 6 clan level, or what? I am starting to lose my patience, I just wanna get the cool aserai scale armor and the very high tier imperial cavalry armor. :c

Keep looking, there is a strong RNG element plus town prosperity. I have found high end Imperial armor and horse armor at tier 1. (legionary armor, the 150K to 250K stuff, and cataphract horse armor) Still have not seen a bound xbow though.

Battanians towns, you can find the best helm 53 armor, Warlord Helm, with low weight, best gloves and boots Warlord something, and second best armor shoulder pads but lowest weight then again something with warlord... thoes pices can't be found in the other faction towns only inferiar stuff.

Khuziat towns has the highest armor shoulder pads, but like 3 more wieght for 2 more arm armor.
Imperial Towns is a good bet to find the best body armor, also has really low chance to find the best horse armor with low weight

Keep looking, there is a strong RNG element plus town prosperity. I have found high end Imperial armor and horse armor at tier 1. (legionary armor, the 150K to 250K stuff, and cataphract horse armor) Still have not seen a bound xbow though.
I am specifically looking for the imperial scale armor, and the aserai scale armor (not sure about the name, because I use a mod that renames pretty much all gear:https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/791)

Since I made the post, I actually found the second best crossbow in a vlandian city, so maybe try looking for crossbow on vlandian land

Things are also a bit more trickier, since one of my other mods, changes the culture of conquered cities, so that the most properous cities have two cultures (khuzait is my kingdoms culture, so every rich city is flooded with khuzait stuff)

I am specifically looking for the imperial scale armor, and the aserai scale armor
You think you're having a time waiting for armor to spawn? Wait till you're waiting for Lordly armors! :grin:

No, but what I've found is that once you own a bunch of "tier 6" items, they start showing up in towns. So I would recommend LootEveryone and LootLord mods if you're tired of waiting.

No, but what I've found is that once you own a bunch of "tier 6" items, they start showing up in towns. So I would recommend LootEveryone and LootLord mods if you're tired of waiting.
That'd explain why I was getting them at clan tier 2 and 3. Which brings me to the point. Smithing will get you tier 6 weapons quickly too. If you get lucky with blades a tier three blade will have enough cut damage on it to get close if not to 6 itself.

You think you're having a time waiting for armor to spawn? Wait till you're waiting for Lordly armors! :grin:

I own several sets of tier 6 ranged and melee weapons and armors from each faction. I will probably not be using armor mods, since the mod I linked completely reworks every equipable item, so it would break if I were to add anything. I think I will probably just add the items I am still missing, if I hit clan level 6 before getting them. My problem with loot mods, is that they break the economy, but the mod I mentioned also reworks the economy, but it would still be broken from all the lord gears worth so much, since I execute every lord I get my bloody hands on.

That'd explain why I was getting them at clan tier 2 and 3. Which brings me to the point. Smithing will get you tier 6 weapons quickly too. If you get lucky with blades a tier three blade will have enough cut damage on it to get close if not to 6 itself.
So I just craft a ****load of those economy breaking polearms or javelins and ill be getting more high tier gear?

Javelins are so last patch :wink:

Seriously though, less gamey then cheat coding or modding it in :smile:
What patch are you on? Im on 1.5.10. For me, vanilla game, javelins costing 1 wrought iron, 1 wood and 1 charcoal sell for 10 000. A mod I am using cuts smithed item prices in half, but smiting is still pure cheese regardless

What patch are you on? Im on 1.5.10. For me, vanilla game, javelins costing 1 wrought iron, 1 wood and 1 charcoal sell for 10 000. A mod I am using cuts smithed item prices in half, but smiting is still pure cheese regardless
I'm on 1.6.0.

I never even abused it to be honest. Was just joking and going on what I heard about them. Ask me about two handed swords and I'll tell you a different story though.

I'm on 1.6.0.

I never even abused it to be honest. Was just joking and going on what I heard about them. Ask me about two handed swords and I'll tell you a different story though.
In my previous playthrough I smithed the best possible two handed swords and sold for 70 000. They costed about 5 fine steel and 4 themastene steel if I remember correctly. If I am counting correctly, it costs about 112 timed as much as the ****ty javelins that sell for 10k. Also, there are polearms for 4 fine steel that sell for 60-70k

In my previous playthrough I smithed the best possible two handed swords and sold for 70 000. They costed about 5 fine steel and 4 themastene steel if I remember correctly. If I am counting correctly, it costs about 112 timed as much as the ****ty javelins that sell for 10k. Also, there are polearms for 4 fine steel that sell for 60-70k
Yeah still insane and I have abused two handed swords. Better now though. They go for about 40k without perks. So with the perk that would still be about that. That is premo though. The lower tier stuff and crafting orders is a step in the right direction. That is high tier stuff is still out of whack. Anyway happy to comment over there. I posted in that thread on that topic a bit ago. So I won't turn your thread into a duplicate.

Yeah still insane and I have abused two handed swords. Better now though. They go for about 40k without perks. So with the perk that would still be about that. That is premo though. The lower tier stuff and crafting orders is a step in the right direction. That is high tier stuff is still out of whack. Anyway happy to comment over there. I posted in that thread on that topic a bit ago. So I won't turn your thread into a duplicate.
Did they do anything about smithing parts? They are broken af imo. I smithed and smelted endlessly, and got exactly 0 parts that I wanted.

Did they do anything about smithing parts? They are broken af imo. I smithed and smelted endlessly, and got exactly 0 parts that I wanted.
Not yet. They said it's coming though. That you can choose your upgrade. Can't remember where. Well to be fair they kind of improved it. You do seem to get a decent amount of parts with crafting orders comparatively with what you'd get crafting and smelting a similar tiered weapon. That is without perks. Still that is why I am still abusing two handed swords. With perks smithing and smelting high tier two handed swords is quickest way to get parts. Or so it seems to me only because you get back some mats.

I have a level 5 clan, halfway to level 6.
This does not matter. Culture, prosperity(?) and smithy and IIRC woodworks and the clothing workshops allow various gear to have CHANCE to spawn. TBH I don't know if things like Tanner and Weaver are needed for high tier heavy armor or not. Anyways the system is much more relaxed now and you should see good gear popping up as the game goes on, probably by day 100 some stuff should be up for sale. I've played a dozen games of 1.5.10 and 1.6 and there's always good stuff showing up without me doing anything to try and make workshops or more prosperity or anything. Now, it's a CHANCE so finding a particular high power item is a CHANCE.

I quite simply, cannot find any of the 2 high tier crossbows
These do not spawn. It's just not coded correctly for them to spawn in the stores. sucks.

any high tier imperial or aserai armor.
Imperial high tier armor should spawn eventually, I always see some eventually. Not sure about the aserai top body armor, it's always possible for some piece to be bugged, but it's of course a chance so...
Anyways I advocate wife/husband to load up on top tier armor. That's were some good armor always spawns!

because I use a mod that renames pretty much all gear
This is concerning, I have no idea if that mod can interfere with item spawning, but... well who knows.

This does not matter. Culture, prosperity(?) and smithy and IIRC woodworks and the clothing workshops allow various gear to have CHANCE to spawn. TBH I don't know if things like Tanner and Weaver are needed for high tier heavy armor or not. Anyways the system is much more relaxed now and you should see good gear popping up as the game goes on, probably by day 100 some stuff should be up for sale. I've played a dozen games of 1.5.10 and 1.6 and there's always good stuff showing up without me doing anything to try and make workshops or more prosperity or anything. Now, it's a CHANCE so finding a particular high power item is a CHANCE.

These do not spawn. It's just not coded correctly for them to spawn in the stores. sucks.

Imperial high tier armor should spawn eventually, I always see some eventually. Not sure about the aserai top body armor, it's always possible for some piece to be bugged, but it's of course a chance so...
Anyways I advocate wife/husband to load up on top tier armor. That's were some good armor always spawns!

This is concerning, I have no idea if that mod can interfere with item spawning, but... well who knows.
I suppose it does, since many armors had their tiers changed, since the mod changes how all types of damage and armor is calculated, so for an example, the impreial scale armor, 'imperial scale armor over double mail' in the mod, had 138 body armor which is the highest in the mod.The mod also reworks item prices, so for an example the noble longbow costs 15k instead of the vanilla 260k.

I believe armors and high tier stuff don't spawn because of their price which is easily around 500-600K.
Most cities circle around 100-200K.

When a workshop produces something they sell it to the city.
So it's prettt impossible for hight tier armour to spawn because cities will go bankrupt.

I think the devs. adressed this issue,I don't remember the thread.

Nobody has mentioned just getting married to someone with the armour you want, then sending them off to battle naked?

Back
Top Bottom