How skilled is the player above you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Duel kid 1h 7/10 2h 5/10 inf 7,5/10

Apparently winning a tournament isn't enough to get good rep n_n

NR: Tyhke

Only one tourney? So far I've been a part of the teams that were in first 3 in almost all the tournaments. I also won WNL and NC. What did you win? You play the game 7/24 with a really low ping and then you talk here like a kid. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't evaluate people here.
As the time passes, the kids like this one started to take part in this community and lowered the quality of it. It is just that it saddens me.
NR:razz:ing master

Tyhke said:
Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Duel kid 1h 7/10 2h 5/10 inf 7,5/10

Apparently winning a tournament isn't enough to get good rep n_n

NR: Tyhke

Only one tourney? So far I've been a part of the teams that were in first 3 in almost all the tournaments. I also won WNL and NC. What did you win? You play the game 7/24 with a really low ping and then you talk here like a kid. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't evaluate people here.
As the time passes, the kids like this one started to take part in this community and lowered the quality of it. It is just that it saddens me.
NR:razz:ing master

I don't care about your clan tournaments, I don't care what you rate me as an infantry. For me, I don't like battle as much as duelling. In battle I have to rely on my team, sometimes they let you down, sometimes they carry you. I prefer to have control over winning or losing, which you have in duels. If you lose, you deserved it, nobody let you down but yourself. You haven't come first in any duel tournament, so don't trash talk about it. If you can't accept that new players do actually get good and can defeat old players then you're still living in 2013.

NR: Hannibaru

You also have to accept that a lot of people dont care about duellists or duelling too and dont mainly consider duelling when rating someone as an inf rather than just a duelist  :fruity: New players can get good ofc and beat old players :razz: You just need to do it in battle too for it to count much or you will end up like fietta, telling people you are top tier without ever fighting <3 (not saying you are not a good inf ofc just that a lot of people consider battle much more important)

Hannibaru id rate a 6.5/10

_Osiris_ said:
You also have to accept that a lot of people dont care about duellists or duelling too and dont mainly consider duelling when rating someone as an inf rather than just a duelist  :fruity: New players can get good ofc and beat old players :razz: You just need to do it in battle too for it to count much or you will end up like fietta, telling people you are top tier without ever fighting <3 (not saying you are not a good inf ofc just that a lot of people consider battle much more important)

His inf rating isn't what triggered me, it was his rating of me in 1h and 2h. I have actually won something, it's not like Fietta who says he's good, admittedly he is good but he hasn't won anything. On the other hand I have actually won something, it's not just my word, there's proof. When people don't acknowledge that it triggers me :grin:

NR: Osiris

Winning...Loosing... as I said to some people before this game is meant to be fun... You guys started  arguing cuz someone wrote lesser "score" that Gibby expected... And I must fkin agree with Tyhke's Rating. Gibby is maybe one of the best right now.. But i've.seen better.. not recently.. but i did.

"PING master" :grin: . You've got really good ping... and that helps you a lot... a lot... try to play with ping 70... difference is just too big... (sorry if it looks offensive.. its just my critic.)

Overall... Gibby is excelent player for "today's" ratings.. 9/10.

This thread went from happy bunny to happy tree friends in the matter of 4 posts. I also dislike people bringing me into the equation, using 'fietta' as an example, **** off.

EjWr5F0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom