Hannibaru said:
Thunderbeu said:
[SPQR]Eduard said:
Thunderbeu said:
no ones ever seen you play so stop posting ty :???:

u ok? u should stop posting sh*ts

ty

ur just a weeb m8
Every time i see one of your posts i loose a chrosome 43 to go and i will be like you

I don't see how making fun of freaks addicted to cartoons makes me the stupid one here...

my question is why do you give a **** if we like anime or not

like how the actual **** does that affect you?

but it kinda makes sense considering you have **** taste in literally everything

Thunderbeu said:
Hannibaru said:
Thunderbeu said:
[SPQR]Eduard said:
Thunderbeu said:
no ones ever seen you play so stop posting ty :???:

u ok? u should stop posting sh*ts

ty

ur just a weeb m8
Every time i see one of your posts i loose a chrosome 43 to go and i will be like you

I don't see how making fun of freaks addicted to cartoons makes me the stupid one here...
lol.... everyone likes something else, you called us freaks cuz we watch anime. Insane... I hope you will grow up once.

Tbh we all know Watly as an (atleast) decent player, but I'm conflicted on how consistent he is.
Sometimes he's a top level cav that just wins his team rounds by himself and he's a joy to have in your team.
Sometimes he's a bit.. meh. Okayish. Should stop focusing on commanding and leading teams and just kill stuff imo.
Having said all that it's been a while since I've played with him/seen him play.

I'll give you 8 Rouxipoints out of ten.

10/10 hax archer who doesn't die in 5 seconds to melee and quite often can kill the inf! makes some cool videos too, shame ill have to smite him to dust with my pink javs in our match

Back
Top Bottom