How old is your wife (in game)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
In my current game, which has gone on about 15 years or so, the wife I chose was older, without me giving thought to it (yeah, no children sucks). I've had her lead parties a couple times, but not often. She was a governor in one of my towns for a while. But mostly she's just served as a party member. For some reason she hasn't died in the 14 years we've been married. She is now age 63. I'm curious if anyone else has/had a wife older.

I don't try to get my wife killed to get another, for her supplies, or because of lack of kids or anything. I also don't strip them of their equipment for my use unless they die. But usually they don't last long either. One time I had a wife that didn't last 10 minutes before dying. Although Nathanos is also still alive, both of my younger siblings only lasted a year or two once they came of age before dying.

Assuming they were a member of your party and died in battle...When you get to the loot screen after battle rotate to your wife (or any dead character) instead of you and pull the equipment from them, including any leisure equipment you want. I occasionally forget to do this because the game doesn't remind you, but yes, if you do it on this screen you can get whatever you want.

My second wife, Thasyna, was 18 when I married her, and was 24 when I won the campaign. On my next campaign, I'm going to be missing that adorable smile.
Thasyna.jpg

My bother's wives are like 29 and 27 iirc, it's their second wives, cuz 1st round was gotten to be 35+ and had 3 or kids.... so they had to be replaced for better baby production. My char is a female so no wife, just good old Kinteg.

Assuming they were a member of your party and died in battle...When you get to the loot screen after battle rotate to your wife (or any dead character) instead of you and pull the equipment from them, including any leisure equipment you want. I occasionally forget to do this because the game doesn't remind you, but yes, if you do it on this screen you can get whatever you want.
Now that I think of it, I have definitely seen characters in that screen it just said died on the battlefield and briefly thought maybe it wasn't true only to have it confirmed once closing the screen. I don't know why I never tried taking the gear off them during this opportunity. Thanks for pointing that out!

Sometimes I start new game and immediately marry Dahkila. She's a sturgian female in her 70's. No other women are near her age group on the unmarried list of nobles. And you can't get her pregnant and she has bad gear but she usually dies soon of old age so you can get a new wife.

Sometimes I start new game and immediately marry Dahkila. She's a sturgian female in her 70's. No other women are near her age group on the unmarried list of nobles. And you can't get her pregnant and she has bad gear but she usually dies soon of old age so you can get a new wife.
Do you marry her for the most-wives race with your brother?

Back
Top Bottom