How old is the Warband community?

I'm curious about the average age of the NW player. How old are you?

• < 15

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • 15 - 20

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • 20 - 25

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • 25 - 30

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • > 30

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rankine

Recruit
I think that the gameplay in Napoleonic Wars (reloading muskest, outfits historical accuracy and so on) or many other
mods would appeal more to mature gamers comparing with other games.
What do you think?

Rankine said:
I think that the gameplay in Napoleonic Wars (reloading muskest, outfits historical accuracy and so on) or many other

What do you think?
You will be surprised.  :lol:

Rankine said:
What do you think?

No matter what game or mod, there will be always that eager young (perhaps older) person who thinks he/she is better player and says like this:
"omg omg omg u r so n00b u suck n00b omgomgomg" and teabags yer dead corpse when the person has successfully spammed yer arse.

Mature indeed.

gokiller said:
Rankine said:

What do you think?
You will be surprised.  :lol:

I agree with gokiller. While there may be some older game players around, it is still a predominantly youth filled game.

What do you define as youth? Napoleabic wars doesnt have too many kiddies, compared to other games?

Half of the people are 15-20. Thats not too bad compared to many other games.

heheheh I am a 56 year old virgin who is 600 pounds and owns a confederate flag, nad shoots buck shots at any kids who come on my lawn

Ever played team fortress 2 and went on teamspeak? yeaahhhhhh.... Completly ****ed up. Little ten year olds screaming and yelling every word they ever learned at us.......... Weellllll maybe thats the reason mount and blade does not have public team speak.

Back
Top Bottom