How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

The title says it clearly, how old are you who has been waiting for this game?

• I am below 20 years old.

Votes: 53 17.8%
  • I am between 20 and 25.

Votes: 110 36.9%
  • I am between 25 and 30.

Votes: 51 17.1%
  • I am between 30 and 35.

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Ops, am I that old to play the game? (>35)

Votes: 46 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I am 25 now.
Joined the forums almost exactly 9 years ago, though.

And I've been playing and modding this game for almost 10 years now. Time flies when you're having fun.

supersaiyan121 said:
Are you jealous of my soft and moist skin?  :fruity:

4YAmGgn.gif

Consider, if you will, that the first "video game" that I played was "Pong".  It wasn't really an electronic game, more of an electro-mechanical one, with motors and belts that determined the location of the "ball" and the paddle position.

The first "electronic" video game I recall was "Star Trek", a text-only game on a computer terminal, while at Lehigh University.

Games like Space Invaders were "second generation" graphics-oriented games, in glorious "CGA" resolution (320x200), and either monochrome, 4, or 8 colors, depending on what platform it was played on).

No, I'm not "old", I'm "experienced".

Damned space invaders and its fancy graphics, this game was all about that !

Seriously though, my first game was some kind of game & watch(a blue one) I was 1yo on my father's lap playing a submarine fighting boats. Since I have no memory of that and only a picture, I don't believe I even understood what I was doing with it.

Looking at it now, it's still the case for most games I play.

My first game was God of War the PlayStation Vita,  Though I can't remember which one (I was 11 at the time) all I remember is playing at my dad's house going home my mother seeing me play, getting upset at the level of violence and me never playing again. 

Honved said:
Consider, if you will, that the first "video game" that I played was "Pong".  It wasn't really an electronic game, more of an electro-mechanical one, with motors and belts that determined the location of the "ball" and the paddle position.

The first "electronic" video game I recall was "Star Trek", a text-only game on a computer terminal, while at Lehigh University.

Games like Space Invaders were "second generation" graphics-oriented games, in glorious "CGA" resolution (320x200), and either monochrome, 4, or 8 colors, depending on what platform it was played on).

No, I'm not "old", I'm "experienced".
Lehigh sucks.  Just sayin'.  :razz:  Now see if you can guess my alma mater.

Its kinda interesting, you always hear stories about these old people who are incredibly bored or feeling neglected at these retirement homes, and I just imagine myself having the time of my life being like a kid again playing video games all day.

I started playing mount & blade at age 29.  I'm nearly 38 now.  The wait has been long, for sure.  My first video game console was an intellivision (Atari competitor) back in 1984.  I played the crap out of frogger and burger time before moving on to a SEGA Master System in 1987, a NES in 1990, a Turbo Graphix 16 in 1991, a Super Nintendo in 1994 and, finally, a PS2 in 2001 which was my final console, having burned through 3 of those before determining that I would never buy another console again.  In 1999, I bought my first PC and an aftermarket video card that wouldn't fit in the case and ran through the low speed pci slot.  Many upgrades and nearly two decades later, I am utterly ready for Bannerlord.  I lugged that desktop PC with me across a continent and back, through 2 colleges and 4 summer jobs working in national parks.
I was first drawn to the low fantasy medieval action of M&B coming out of a stint playing EVE Online, following the rapid rise and collapse of my corporation, and was immediately addicted. 

I can wait for the übergame.  Evolution takes time to iterate.

Not going to enter this poll, it only will make me feel really old when the game comes out. Think you'll have to increase the choices of age in the poll, just to make it future proof  :wink:

Just kidding off course :smile:

Back
Top Bottom