• 30-35

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • 35-40

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • 40+

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I wonder if we'll have people saying "I played Bannerlord in 2019 when it was still in beta, now it's 2035." Hoping for it to be as iconic as the first!

Early Access will come out and everyone that wasn't in the Beta will realise how terrible it is and the game will make negative money. The Turkish government will drop their funding and the game will never be finished. 15 years from now you'll all be gashing your way back to this post and cursing how true it is. Warband was only good by accident, it is physically impossible for them to make another good game on purpose.

Early Access will come out and everyone that wasn't in the Beta will realise how terrible it is and the game will make negative money. The Turkish government will drop their funding and the game will never be finished. 15 years from now you'll all be gashing your way back to this post and cursing how true it is. Warband was only good by accident, it is physically impossible for them to make another good game on purpose.

Negative nelly

Man, I wish mods had let me rephrase the wrong bit of my post instead of deleting the entire thing. That's rude. So here goes again.

I started playing the original m&b and later warband when I was only a kid. Back then, I didn't have many games because you know, kids aren't allowed to work under the law of my country. I'm proud I'm now able to afford games and computers to play them. Being an adult is great. It's like being a kid with money. So I almost solely played these two games for a long time.

Last edited:
38, i started playing M&B in 2012 when i was 31 ! Started modding M&B in 2016. I am the generation that grew up with computers ! I have recently been banned from M&B modding discord for ill behaviour/harassment like you have no wisdom at such an age. This world is sick... :xf-cry: When i was kid i could see Gorbatchev at TV.

Last edited:
86 trillion light-years would be 86 trillion years. Because a light year is the distance light travels through vacuum in one year. It's not something you'd use for measuring time. But if you want to be fancy, I guess that would be your equivalent in time.

So, in a very unscientific and informal way 1 light-year = 1 year

Back
Top Bottom