How old are you, and how much you love this game?

How old are you?

• Less 20

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • 20-25

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • 25-30

Votes: 58 25.6%
  • 30-35

Votes: 26 11.5%
  • 35-40

Votes: 26 11.5%
  • 40-45

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • 45-50

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • More 50

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a question and i’m serious
Is being +50 affect ur gaming skill negatively
Reflexes and being focused
To put it plainly, are u r dueling skills going down when u r approaching ur 50s and 60s
I assume 50 is not that old but 60 is where the real rust begins
I can't speak to Bannerlord or Warband specifically, but yeah, I've lost a lot of reaction time compared to when I was in my teens and twenties, along with some precision. Also it takes longer to memorize maps and develop a sense of timing.

edit: with regards to MP, to be clear.

SP Mount and Blade isn't really a skill-based game.

Last edited:
To put it plainly, are u r dueling skills going down when u r approaching ur 50s and 60s
Not in this game, but playing Company of heroes 2 yes, I barley can control 2 units in different places, I guess that my brain processes 1/4 of information per minute comparing with a 25 years old. That's why I'm using defensive placements to guard part of the map. In this game we have few "units" , just four. Was much easy.

well being 59 playing BL i am ok and just as fast as i was in my 30s but playing 1st person thats another thing i find that very hard now. apart from Overwatch thats about the only 1st person i can play with out getting dizzy...but i do play alot of games all the time.

Started playing Warband in 2010 when I was 11. I'm 22 now so I guess I've been playing half my life now (jesus I feel old). Sunk thousands of hours into singleplayer and also mods like Persistent World (my fav by far), cRPG, Full Invasion, etc. Easily my fav game ever. Unfortunately Bannerlord leaves a lot to be desired, especially when it comes to multiplayer. I can't even play Bannerlord multiplayer anymore, it's just too boring and repetitive. Combat just feels like a watered-down version of Warband atm, but I'm hoping things will improve soon.

Im 28 and played M&B since the 1.003 demo in 2008. So I have been playing for 13 years. Sunk about 700hours in Warband which is easily the most played game on my list. (Maybe rivaled by IL2 Sturmovik 1946)

Bannerlord was a big disappointment for me. The comparison to Morrowind and Skyrim is quite good if Skyrim was an unfinished mess. I don't care much about graphics and nice animations but about deep gameplay mechanics which made M&B even in its native state a revolutionary if lacking game. This is where Bannerlord is lacking even if balancing and broken mechanics were fixed.

I'm a metalhead too. :wink:

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I am jewish so i wont respond to your questionsl. Israel has every right to defend themselfs even if that means that we use nazi germany politics.

I am jewish so i wont respond to your questionsl. Israel has every right to defend themselfs even if that means that we use nazi germany politics.
what does this have to do with this question or this forum? There are politics forums, go write there.

I'm older than Earth and I'm meeeeeh about Bannerlord. I'm far more into Warband, despite its age and limitations.

EDIT

Why the hell has Jews and Israel been brought into this thread? :neutral:

I am 22, i started playing video games with M&B as it was the first game i played on my fathers PC, since then i fell in love with the M&B series.
I played over 1000 hours Warband (also NW), WFAS and Bannerlord, i am pretty disappointed about Bannerlord, i waited for Bannerlord ca. 8 years and expected a improved Warband with features from their own previous games and the huge modding community, after release i tought the game is on a good way but today this impression is completely gone.
I have still the deep hope that for BL a wonder will happen but TW doesnt seems like they want to be the wonder.

Back
Top Bottom