How old are you, and how much you love this game?

How old are you?

• Less 20

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • 20-25

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • 25-30

Votes: 58 25.6%
  • 30-35

Votes: 26 11.5%
  • 35-40

Votes: 26 11.5%
  • 40-45

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • 45-50

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • More 50

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
Sorry people another survey. ?
I am 55 and have been playing since the 90s, there have been many games that I have fallen in love , but few that have obsessed me, I usually play for a few hours a day and I usually play two or three games regularly, apart from Company of Heroes 2, which I play online every day I don't remember any game that made me not want to play all the others.
I have more than 80 games on Steam and now I almost just play this game. There is no doubt that this game has something very special, very addictive, both in map mode and in battle mode. I can spend hours selling stuff town to town and riding in the same battlefield map.
Of course, over time we will find defects, and things that could be there and are not, but in my opinion, the game already has everything that is really necessary to be one of the best of the bests.

Last edited:
48 love the game. 2000 hours in Warband and up to 457 hours so far in Bannerlord. However I love the "Modded" game, not necessarily the native game and quite frankly with all the great Warband mods for Taleworlds to use as an example, I am pretty disappointed in what Taleworlds has managed with the base game.

However, I am fully expecting that as soon as Taleworlds stops changing and patching the game on monthly or even shorter intervals, that the modders will make Bannerlord a fantastic game that will allow me to even surpass Warband in terms of play time. They just need to wrap up their ineffective effort and let the modders go wild.

27 and i love this game and series which is the main reason i'm here daily annoying the devs cause i want to see this reach it's full potential :lol:

Being playing M&B since the beta of the original one, probably have some 5k+ hours in the classic+warband and many different mods on both, 300h +- in bannerlord so far but most was spent restarting, testing things and chasing bugs, i'm still waiting for more content and some very important fixes before committing to a serious playthrough (coof coof siege AI broken since release)

The only other series i've come close to my playtime in M&B is the Elder Scrolls to me, being alternating between both series for more than a decade lol

21, some of my best memories were with warband. I tried out bannerlord and it's actual garbage. It's a shame how even some Warband mods have more advanced features than bannerlord. They had no business releasing the game if the AI can't even climb a ladder in a siege.

To the guy <20:

tenor.gif

:wink:

Sorry people another survey. ?
I am 55 and have been playing since the 90s, there have been many games that I have fallen in love , but few that have obsessed me, I usually play for a few hours a day and I usually play two or three games regularly, apart from Company of Heroes 2, which I play online every day I don't remember any game that made me not want to play all the others.
I have more than 80 games on Steam and now I almost just play this game. There is no doubt that this game has something very special, very addictive, both in map mode and in battle mode. I can spend hours selling stuff town to town and riding in the same battlefield map.
Of course, over time we will find defects, and things that could be there and are not, but in my opinion, the game already has everything that is really necessary to be one of the best of the bests.
I'm 39, and although I fell in love with M&B and enjoyed Warband a lot, my enjoyment of Bannerlord waned quite quickly. But I will return to see what the finished article is like and whether I can get interested again. M&B was a massive breath of fresh air when I first found it, almost a dream game for a medieval enthusiast and totally unique. At the moment, limited hard disk space obliges me to not have it installed to make way for a number of smaller games that I regularly enjoy.

I'd be interested to know what your first computer game experience was, and what system you first bought (PC etc.), as you would have been in your 20s back when you started gaming- did the games of the 80s hold no interest for you, arcades not up your street, or was it just that you hadn't tried them before? Games were certainly changing quickly in quality and style back then, with decent 3D games only getting off the ground in the mid 90s.

31 been playing since M&B. still got my old beta email from '06 or something lol. spent a ton of time on it and warband. I don't have quite as high an opinion on it as some of the veterans here and see it as a pretty rough gem, but it still stands out for me as a unique experience in gaming and really grabbed me at the time. I already got my money's worth out of bannerlord, but I don't think its something ill be coming back to without some major changes. i still follow here and reddit and I'm holding out hope that after the full release with either patches or mods it will be something i come back to, hopefully off and on again for years like the first one.

Back
Top Bottom