How old and what do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm 27 and a Ph.D. student in Physics. I love to read the forum in between tending experiments. =D

Now if only the computer at work would run M&B....

Bulle said:
But if your source is Wiki, then k should be right.
English - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour
French - http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour

[quote author=Wikipedia]
The first terms used to describe this form of training were l'art du déplacement and le parcours.[10]
[/quote]

[quote author=Wikipedia]
The term parkour IPA: [paʁˈkuʁ] was defined by David Belle and his friend Hubert Koundé. It derives from parcours du combattant, the classic obstacle course method of military training proposed by Georges Hébert. Koundé, who is not himself a traceur, took the word parcours, replaced the "c" with a "k" to suggest aggressiveness, and removed the silent "s" as it opposed parkour's philosophy about efficiency.
[/quote]

Eheh, silly argument this is.

Good luck L3ggy.

I am a freerunner, I put trainer because I teach what i know to my younger cousins. I don't have amazing skills, but I'm working on that part. It would help if somebody thought to build a gym here, so I could train myself on mats, trust me grass isn't as soft as it looks.

Axxchor said:
dark_paladin said:
I am 21, and I am a cheese whiz maker, really I work at the cheese whiz factory

That is ****ing fantastic!  :grin:

Are you the one who puts in the 'whiz'?
No stupid, It is a job to get extra cash to start a movie theater and I am sorry, it is hard to detect sarcasm here, I am a private bodyguard

dark_paladin said:
Axxchor said:
dark_paladin said:
I am 21, and I am a cheese whiz maker, really I work at the cheese whiz factory

That is ****ing fantastic!  :grin:

Are you the one who puts in the 'whiz'?
No stupid, It is a job to get extra cash to start a movie theater and I am sorry, it is hard to detect sarcasm here, I am a private bodyguard

Gah! Strike for me.

I was so excited too! Well, being a bodyguard is about 10000x cooler anyway.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom