How many towns will be copypasted ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tukata

Recruit
We've known for a long time that not every towns/village has been modelized yet and that some places will be copypasted, but how many approximately ? Are only a few places concerned, like two or three that are not finished yet, or is it something like half of the cities in the game that have not been made yet ? Can we have an indication about that, even a vague one ?

Then don't buy it until either the devs say something about it or it is released in EA. I am sure as soon as it is released all questions like this will be answerable within a day or two.

The good thing about an EA model is that you can buy a game in its current state or since you will have access to all the information you need to make an informed purchase you can choose to buy at any point as features you need are added or you can wait until the game comes out of EA and is feature complete. Taleworlds is pretty slow to disseminate information so this question isn't likely to be answered until March 31 at 23:59 IDLW

Then don't buy it until either the devs say something about it or it is released in EA. I am sure as soon as it is released all questions like this will be answerable within a day or two.

The good thing about an EA model is that you can buy a game in its current state or since you will have access to all the information you need to make an informed purchase you can choose to buy at any point as features you need are added or you can wait until the game comes out of EA and is feature complete. Taleworlds is pretty slow to disseminate information so this question isn't likely to be answered until March 31 at 23:59 IDLW
How can we know how many scenes are copypasted since you don't have the game even it's released? This is the thing that taleworlds should tell the community.

Calm down boys. There's going to be an announcement today about EA - They'll probably give us some form of clarification of what to expect and what not in a little more detail.

Tbh, I don't care if towns are copy and pasted for a while, so long as they have content to enjoy and such. I wouldn't mind seeing a little variation early on with each kingdoms culture, but it's not really the end of the world to me.

No Callum said they posted the BLOG, and next week will be Modding Blog.
62LIZ.jpg
Well then... I might need a few hours to read that dense blog post.

"More information about what to expect from Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord’s Early Access will be shared shortly before the release. "

More info to come at some point. Hopefully we'll get a final what's in initial release and what ain't - reused scenes doesn't bother me much regardless.

Tbh, I don't care if towns are copy and pasted for a while, so long as they have content to enjoy and such. I wouldn't mind seeing a little variation early on with each kingdoms culture, but it's not really the end of the world to me.
Depends on people wants. I like exploring in videos games in general.

What the f did you just f say about Pravend, you little Battanian? I'll have you know Pravend graduated top of the class in the Copy Pasted School, and have been involved in numerous secret raids on Battania, and have over 300 confirmed kills. Pravend is trained in gorilla warfare and is the top sniper in the entire Vlandian armed forces. You are nothing to Pravend but just another target. Pravend will wipe you the f out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Calradia, mark my f words. You think you can get away with saying that s to Pravend over the Internet? Think again, f. As we speak Pravend is contacting its secret network of spies across Calradia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Battania. Battania is f dead, kid. Pravend can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with its bare lands. Not only is Pravend extensively trained in unarmed combat, but have access to the entire arsenal of the Vlandian Knights and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Battania off the face of the continent, you little s. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Battanian. I will s fury all over you and Battania will drown in it. You're f dead, Battania.

We obviously don't know, but I hope there's 2-3 unique towns, castles, and villages per faction. That's 54 unique scenes tho, so it might not even be that many.

I realize nobody knows but I still wanna bring this thread back to life because I think it's an important question. I would love to see different castles and not just 1-2 castles for each faction. Kinda ruins the immersion for me.

I realize nobody knows but I still wanna bring this thread back to life because I think it's an important question. I would love to see different castles and not just 1-2 castles for each faction. Kinda ruins the immersion for me.

Actually, I don't really care about copypasted castles, it won't really break my immersion. I care 10x times more about potentially copypasted towns and villages (especially towns, I'd be ok with copypasted villages) since I love walking in the streets of the cities in first person view.

Back
Top Bottom