How Many people want MALE ONLY LORD in Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gungarvar

Recruit
Just want to check how many people want MALE only LORD?( maybe 3-5 outstanding female only, not half of them woman)
I check the forum and mod, no one exist.

Oh yeah and simply also, I don't want to Fight and beheaded A WOMAN.

Last edited:
No I want them to make more better specked female lords! It's really slim pickings trying to get wife with good stats :sad:
It's a big advantage to play a female MC to get a big selection of stronger husbands with better captain and governor perks.

Happy with the current split, more variety the better and makes it marriage options a bit more interesting (not that I bother most of the time, but nice to have options). It also stops that charm perk being such a no brainer.
I get that it's might not be historically accurate, but this is a fantasy game so what the heck.

It would be nice but lords have zero significance anyway, only difference between them is their names. Say if cunning lords acted differently on the battlefield and had different dialogues, as well as behavioral distinction between genders but none of this exists.

here you go

Its not working, it crashes multiple time on 1.57 ver

mBNUcfT.png

But Its the mod reduce the Lord quantity? In Native They make HALF the lords FEMALE, so if I let them go home, the amount of LORD WILL BE DECLINE,

How about changing their gender only?

Just want to check how many people want MALE only LORD?( maybe 3-5 outstanding female only, not half of them woman)
I check the forum and mod, no one exist.

Oh yeah and simply also, I don't want to Fight and beheaded A WOMAN.
I mean, i get that it makes no sense to have half the vassals be females, but i sorta find it refreshing on the other hand.

TBH I don't want lots of female lords or eliminate all. It could have dimensions. Different cultures could have different amounts of female lords.

For example, Empire and Aserai can't have any female lords at all, or the percentage can be very very low. So when you meet with the female lords from these cultures you'll know they've something special.

However, Vlandia can have some female lords which are kind of acceptable for this culture.

On the other hand Battania, Sturgia and Khuzait can have more female lords than the other cultures. Because of the lifestyle of these cultures, they are more open to having more female lords.

I don't know how it sounds for you all but somehow it sounds more accurate to me. And it'll give more dimensions to the cultures in the game.

This is #4 on my list of Things I Do Not Give the Furry Crack of a Rat's Ass About --
1. Whether Smithing is OP or not
2. Neretze's Folly
3. Mods getting killed by updates
4. Whether to have female lords
5. Anything, and I do mean anything, that has to do with multi-player.

I am not a good historian but I think in these times female lords were rare, so not sure if TW wanted realism after Warband or just over reacted to diversity issues

I am not a good historian but I think in these times female lords were rare, so not sure if TW wanted realism after Warband or just over reacted to diversity issues
there are no 'these times', Banerlord is fantasy. Sex roles are based in culture and/or religion. Since we don't know anything about this world religions, we cannot assume it will be like with our world main religions - extremely patriarchal.

Anyways, I don't want such feature. Leave it with mods.

there are no 'these times', Banerlord is fantasy. Sex roles are based in culture and/or religion. Since we don't know anything about this world religions, we cannot assume it will be like with our world main religions - extremely patriarchal.

Anyways, I don't want such feature. Leave it with mods.
I never said it was factual, I was just making a comment, no need to get hostile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom