How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

How many of us still even have Bannerlord installed?

• I do

Votes: 104 55.3%
  • I don't

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • I dream of covering Donald Trump in a deep and rich butter sauce

Votes: 30 16.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Last night my daughter said, "Early access??? You've been playing this game since I was 3!"

She was thinking of Warband, but I think that speaks for itself.
She'll be having her own children by the time it comes out of early access and then you can have the same conversation with your granddaughter.

Me, I uninstalled the game a while back after not having played it in a few months. I figure I won't be playing it again until there's a major new patch that draws me back in, and at that point I'll have to download the whole thing again, so no point having it take up space for no purpose.

Many, I suppose. The Steam charts even show a rise in player numbers over the summer.

I for one have it and play from time to time. I am in this "confusion loop" where I alternatively play this and CK3, with each being early in development and each only partially scratching my itch for medieval lore.

I just reinstalled but I will likely wait another update before I try it again. I try and take at least a month or 3 between campaigns. It's odd that I keep coming back, it's the only game (M&B in general) that I have played this much and continue to return to.

I am waiting for this game to finish the beta stage and stop making me a betatester. Today I try to play and only a servir with 1 person. I enter hte server and the game freezes and I ahve to ctrl+ alt + supr
I dont know if this game will be finished anytime, but... what expensive was at the moment considered that it was just an alpha.
This game is just NOT RELIABLE.I want to play today and maybe I can... maybe I can not.

last played june 14th. i wont be playing until the next patch then i'll play to see what's changed only to be disappointed and bored in 1-2 hours.

last played june 14th. i wont be playing until the next patch then i'll play to see what's changed only to be disappointed and bored in 1-2 hours.
I see stuff like this and wonder, "Do you actually like the game? Is this game really for you?"

My eyes are wide open; I knew what I was getting into when I gave TW early access money.

I see stuff like this and wonder, "Do you actually like the game? Is this game really for you?"

My eyes are wide open; I knew what I was getting into when I gave TW early access money.
yeah yeah, it's totaly something that's wrong with me. it has nothing to do with the fact that since the ea release, there has been basically no improvement to the game. i played it for 90 hours when it came out. after 10 hours it already began to start being repetetive.

yeah yeah, it's totaly something that's wrong with me. it has nothing to do with the fact that since the ea release, there has been basically no improvement to the game. i played it for 90 hours when it came out. after 10 hours it already began to start being repetetive.
Let me state it a little more clearly: I'm not dependent on Taleworlds for my ultimate enjoyment of Bannerlord, just like I wasn't for Warband.

I'd go so far as to say that only Viking Conquest has been an actually decent game from TW, and they got that from Brytenwalda

I have about 179 hours in bannerlord, and last time I've played was 11 july 2020. I uninstalled shortly after and been waiting mostly for feasts, rogue playthrought, better/more dialogue and some things that were related to culture difference, although I was told that it got scrapped :cry:
So i keep waiting...

I have it installed somewhere, but it's been AGES since I played it.
There is next to no progress in the development, so I find it's pointless to try again.
More than anything, and that points really depresses me because I'm afraid it'll never change, the map is such an abhorrent pile of sh... it kills instantly all desire to play.

I never thought I'd say that, but I actually regret having bought BL. It's been a straight loss, I barely touched the game and was bored most of the time I did play it.
The MASSIVE potential is here, but they seem to have spent huge efforts to make said potential be visible, and then aimed at preventing it to be actualized and stays as just potential... That's incredibly frustrating.

Put in a few hundred hours near release, then uninstalled it about a year ago. Couple thoughts:

1) $40 ($50?) for a few hundred hours (and I would play it again even in it's current iteration) is not terrible. It's a captain-obvious assessment, but: Bannerlord suffers from comparisons to Mount and Blade, into which players lovingly poured thousands of hours. That's a crazy high baseline. Compared to $40-$50 worth of other games, Bannerlord does more than fine.

2) While we all have our own pet gripes about various little things, the big picture limitation for me is the generally half-baked late game (kingdom level war, politics, economics/trade, etc.). I know they've made additions in this area in the last year, but it still looks like basically the same game from my outside-looking-in vantage point. I'll keep checking here every few months to see if they've filled out this aspect of the game.

I uninstalled a few times, but currently have it installed
I have mixed feelings about this game
It's not as terrible as some people make it out to be, but it still has a lot of issues that need to be worked out
Overall I see potential in this game which is why Im keeping it installed now
I think the game is generally improving over time with the patches, but the pace of development is just really slow

Back
Top Bottom