How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

How many of us still even have Bannerlord installed?

• I do

Votes: 104 55.3%
  • I don't

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • I dream of covering Donald Trump in a deep and rich butter sauce

Votes: 30 16.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Installed, never uninstalled it, got a dozen mods,
and having the time of my life playing this great game.
The map events are great, the towns are rad, the battles are awesome, the equipment's cool, and everything works like it's supposed to even with all the mods.
Bravo, Taleworlds!
What do you find cool about the equipment?

Still installed but not playing anymore. 1.6k hours is enough time I put into this game and support the development. It's time to play other games for enjoyment until this game gets finished.

I've had it install since day one but haven't played for many months, just started again with 1.6 just to see what's new.

I keep watching BL players on YT, mostly mods like Eagle rising and Crusades..

Haven't seriously played it for ages. Whenever I do anything with Bannerlord, its usually for modding or testing ****.

I don't want to burn myself out on an incomplete game.

I play it regularly. Not as much as last year still a lot.
Something like that. I have more than one installation because I'm a data hoarder and I have a crate of hard drives and SSDs running. Also I bought from Steam, Epic and GoG partly to support TW. Some of you guys ought to get a hard drive to act as your 'D:' for your documents directory if your are running Windows 10 or move your 'Home' directory to an internal HDD for your saves. I still have faith in Taleworlds.

Installed and still playing it, with dozens of mods anyways.

I still feel that there needs to be a lot of work done though before release.

I have it installed and play it often (modded) but with a heavy heart, being constantly reminded of what should have been. My enthusiasm hangs by a thread and I feel this next patch for me will be critical.
There's MP of course, but until dedi servers are a thing I won't touch it.

Last night my daughter said, "Early access??? You've been playing this game since I was 3!"

She was thinking of Warband, but I think that speaks for itself.

Installed and playing it moderatly, I'm not playing anything above "mercenary level".
Just because campaign behaviour still needs a lot of love and many announced features are still missing (battle terrain, banners, keep fight etc...).
And also because I created a mod to flesh out a little bit the rogue playstyle of the game. I'm learning while playing (testing...).

Back
Top Bottom