• Yes

Votes: 178 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 98 35.3%
  • There was a beta...?

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I read through posts on this forum and some people are talking as if everyone they know has a beta key. They are so casual about it. Then others are completely devasted that they still don't have keys, and are probably facing the reality that they won't get one.
I'm one of those that will probably never get one haha.

So I'm wondering, how many people have keys? I doubt there's any data on this but did the majority of people that signed up get a key?

You ain't gonna get every single beta tester to answer that poll so it's kinda wasteful. You could ask the responsible guys directly or search.

As you know, we have just finished up at gamescom, where we handed out 5000 beta keys to visitors to our booths.

Although 5000 is quite a lot for an event and I suspect they had more than enough and gave people several keys to share with friends. So let's assume 5000 keys were physically given to a few and then handed down to a lot others. Then you got people that took the beta.taleworlds.com route who've received digital keys via e-mail. These numbers can be far more, but let's add another 5000 for fairness. But the truth is no-one knows the exact number except the guy handwriting every e-mail and adding their signature and a neat heart to the side of it. :xf-wink:

You ain't gonna get every single beta tester to answer that poll so it's kinda wasteful. You could ask the responsible guys directly or search.

To be honest, I just love polls and I just wanted to have some fun with seeing the numbers! But I see where you're coming from! :wink:

Last edited:
There's not that many people playing the beta at any one point if you consider there's different game modes and server locations. The matchmaking isn't exactly very swift often enough in my experience. I feel they could give out more keys, so many people want them.

I only got it by pure luck, participated in a key givaway stream from ValiantMike on my birthday, and got it.
I wish they would have a system where participating in the forums increases the chances of getting keys, there are a lot of people playing that don't even know the forum exists or give any feedback whatsoever, feels a bit unfair to you guys, but don't worry, EA release is comming soon

Back
Top Bottom