How many Days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lukar

Regular
M&BWBNWVC
TaleWorlds should delay the release date for 2022 to 2025 because the game is way to unstable at this moment. There are so many things they promised us in the weekly dev blogs what are still not in the game. I preffer to have an finished stable game instead of an rushed release with 50% lacking in content. They should not add any new content till the bug-list got fixed. We waited for 8 years and for another 3 years i dont care if atleast the game will be how in our visions.

FiftyTifty

Regular
Development hell is great for income, apparently. Punt out a tech demo, do **** all with it for years, and people will still flock to it. 7 Days To Die, Star Citizen, Project Zomboid, ARK, and yes, Bannerlord.

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Development hell is great for income, apparently. Punt out a tech demo, do **** all with it for years, and people will still flock to it. 7 Days To Die, Star Citizen, Project Zomboid, ARK, and yes, Bannerlord.

Don't compare Star Citizen to this. Star Citizen, while it runs like garbage, is actually releasing content. Do you know how much you can do in that game? And they are constructing two video games at the same time. I'm not sure it won't turn out to be in development hell or whatnot, but what Star Citizen is is so radically different from any of the games you've mentioned it is comical. It's not at all a fair comparison.

TaleWorlds should delay the release date for 2022 to 2025 because the game is way to unstable at this moment. There are so many things they promised us in the weekly dev blogs what are still not in the game. I preffer to have an finished stable game instead of an rushed release with 50% lacking in content. They should not add any new content till the bug-list got fixed. We waited for 8 years and for another 3 years i dont care if atleast the game will be how in our visions.
Stop. Go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

If you have the right to complain to them, I have the right to complain about you complaining. Why can't you understand something so simple? You do not have the right to tell us otherwise.
You aren't paying me, pay me some money and then you can say whatever you want. A customer has the right to complain about a product and it isn't your business. Sure you can complain about me if you like but it makes you look like an idiot and a nosy busybody. I mean, there are plenty of people like that, but normally we call them a-holes.

Top Bottom