How many days since last patch

Users who are viewing this thread

It has been 1 month and 29 days or 57 days since the last update was put forth to the game and all we've gotten since then was that "testing is happening" "fixing bugs" etc.

Any relevant information about what is on the next upcoming update is non-existent. The problem is that TW has the worst communication with its players then I've ever seen in a gaming company. There are indie developers who on a daily basis talk to their player base because they want to improve their game. For how big TW is, it makes no sense that they refuse to give out information on a roadmap for the future of the game.

Hopefully, they're testing skins.xml changes, which will allow modders to add other humanoid races.
ZP8Q4.jpg

Last edited:
It has been 1 month and 29 days or 57 days since the last update was put forth to the game and all we've gotten since then was that "testing is happening" "fixing bugs" etc.

Any relevant information about what is on the next upcoming update is non-existent. The problem is that TW has the worst communication with its players then I've ever seen in a gaming company. There are indie developers who on a daily basis talk to their player base because they want to improve their game. For how big TW is, it makes no sense that they refuse to give out information on a roadmap for the future of the game.
based on the situation of the game. and how basically 100% of player base are playing with mods.

it's a good idea for them to release few but bigger patches rather than more frequent ones that need to have all modders update everything too.

actually i prefer large patch in half year cycle than small patch every weeks
since it's broke mods everytime

The next big patch will be: we changed the norse hatchet weight from 1.6 to 1.5 and the aseri horse hit points from 200 to 202. See you in 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom