How Many Cavalry Does It Take To Cut Down a Routing Looter?

Users who are viewing this thread

I certainly don't know.

This thread is a reaction to watching six of my cavalry - including Level 26's - fail to take down a Looter. I had to do the deed myself just before he'd crossed the Red Line. I saw all 6 make at least one pass each at the guy, and aside from being rubbed by passing horses a bit, he maintained his retreat.

That's something I like to call "INEFFECTIVE."

Feel free to affix your horror stories.

I had 25 Druzh Champions charge a group of 20 looters, kill two on the first pass, lose one of their own on the second pass, then spend approximately eight minutes killing the rest.

edit: the annoying part is that this is somehow exacerbated by them being looters. 25 Druzh Champions can clean the hell up in a battle, no problem.

Last edited:
Too much celebrating. Not enough human-rights violations.

Check to see if those ineffective horsemen are waving their arms about while they charge in - it definitely makes them less effective.

Too much celebrating. Not enough human-rights violations.

Check to see if those ineffective horsemen are waving their arms about while they charge in - it definitely makes them less effective.
They definitely miss most of their attacks even in the first charge.

And ig you try to auto resolve the fight, you just loose top tier units to looters, even though they are outnumbered 5 to 1. ?

Back
Top Bottom