How many Brytenwalda players? Informal Poll!

Users who are viewing this thread

gdwitt

Knight at Arms
If you plan a campaign with any version of Brytenwalda, please reply here or PM me.
I have some distant line of communcation with Brytenwalda studios.
I am also trying to decide whether to update Brytewnalda reworked. If so, in what direction.
I will post a one-month tally November 10.
I am guessing that people are spending time elsewhere waiting for Bannerlord, but I guess it will be at least 2 years after the release before we have a working Brytenwalda up.

I've not been idle with playing other stuff, but I do check this board every few days to see if your update has dropped and it's time to start my next Brytenwalda campaign.

Well 2 votes is good, more is better.
It just won't drop. I'll have to schedule at least 3 weekends to sit down and run through the code and bugs just to make a few improvements.
I've been busy with a new job, classes and building steam mods for Total War games under the name "LittleShepherd."
Total War has some nice elements to it, but they get old after a few games.

Didn't mean that at all in a dismissive way. All I meant by drop was that you released the final product of a LOT of labor of love.

Interesting timing.  I played Brytenwalda years ago when it was new until Vikings released.

I haven't played M&B for several years but came back and the only version I'm interested in is Brytenwalda (more so than Vikings) so I'd be interested in a refreshed version.

Thank you for the interest. It will be a difficult task, but I am trying to block out some time in the next few months to fix the bugs. Keep voting please.

Pode said:
I've not been idle with playing other stuff, but I do check this board every few days [weeks] to see if your update has dropped and it's time to start my next Brytenwalda campaign.
this. even with the evolution of the Brytenwalda into VC, the atmosphere that exists in the mod is still unique and it contains a lot of interesting features and maintains its distinctive feel and character.

Definitely haven't given up on Brytenwalda, quite the contrary - I hope Reworked will be updated and I pray that I can finally get it running - it would be so sweet!

Turnout seems pretty good for such an old game. I  should find time for some bug fixing and VC code integration starting Jan 2.
The code base is hard to grasp while only doing it part time so I'll have to reimmerse myself.
If you have specific bugs to  prioritize, please let me know. I recall that certain bugs were unfixable with the game and several others appeared when certain improvements were added.
GDWitt

My most recent game killer bugs were the game crashing when I tried talking to a companion to upgrade skill and the other was that my hp stopped healing.

Back
Top Bottom