How many 5 yr. olds do you think you could take on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fall of Denial

Sergeant Knight
Hello Forumites,

Here's a question man has asked other man for centuries. Let's say there was a swarm of 5 yr. olds, who were intend on killing you.
How many do you think you can take on? By that, I mean beating them into submission.

I think I could take on at least 10. I'd be sure to use my feet to my advantage, and my size.

/discuss

This should go in Fun Stuff like the other topic about 5 year olds, but...10? Really?

Pifft. I could handle at least 20.  :razz:

This depends entirely on whether they're mindlessly swarming or use cohesive group tactics. If I'm going to get jumped by a bunch of toddlers I want to know if they're going to be leaping onto my back or if I can confidently crush them with impunity.

Anyways, the only damage they could truly inflict would come from bites, and prodding fingers in squishy areas like the eyes.

I could take as many as you care to throw at me.

How much preparation would one have in such a situation? Because following on from Orion's point, if I was able to prepare somewhat, I would have some kind of spiked harness thing on my back, just so that
a) I wouldn't need to watch my back so much
b) If the munchkins do try the "leap on back and be annoying" thing, I get an awesome dead child trophy on the thing

Orion said:
This depends entirely on whether they're mindlessly swarming or use cohesive group tactics. If I'm going to get jumped by a bunch of toddlers I want to know if they're going to be leaping onto my back or if I can confidently crush them with impunity.

Anyways, the only damage they could truly inflict would come from bites, and prodding fingers in squishy areas like the eyes.

I could take as many as you care to throw at me.

Mindlessly swarming.

I did the quiz honestly and got about 30.

I honestly think people are underestimating the weight of the human body. Four five year olds weigh as much as you. If they could pile you down, you're be seriously endangered.

Elenmmare said:
I did the quiz honestly and got about 30.

I honestly think people are underestimating the weight of the human body. Four five year olds weigh as much as you. If they could pile you down, you're be seriously endangered.

That's true.

But that's when you start kicking.

Depends on a few things. The quiz assumes you're in an enclosed court. But the ideal situation for you would be a wide open field.

5 year olds really can't run very fast. So I could just start running (not too fast) from them. I'd stay just ahead so that the fastest 5 year old gets close, but others are behind. Then I'd kick him.. then run again until the next fastest got close. Then I'd kick that 5 year old and so on. Yes, I'd get tired running but remember they're all running after me too and they'd get tired as well (probably faster). Eventually I'd be walking but I'd still be walking faster than them. I could probably take on many - like 80 five year olds that way. Of course, initial positioning would have to be them on one side opposite me. If it starts off with them surrounding me, this probably wouldn't work.

mournful said:
Depends on a few things. The quiz assumes you're in an enclosed court. But the ideal situation for you would be a wide open field.

5 year olds really can't run very fast. So I could just start running (not too fast) from them. I'd stay just ahead so that the fastest 5 year old gets close, but others are behind. Then I'd kick him.. then run again until the next fastest got close. Then I'd kick that 5 year old and so on. Yes, I'd get tired running but remember they're all running after me too and they'd get tired as well (probably faster). Eventually I'd be walking but I'd still be walking faster than them. I could probably take on many - like 80 five year olds that way. Of course, initial positioning would have to be them on one side opposite me. If it starts off with them surrounding me, this probably wouldn't work.
So....Footsoldier M&B tactics?

Yeah, sounds like Lugaru. Good tactic though, I would apply the same.

Took the quiz, got 24. But honestly! I think I could play Invasion with Myself against 100 bots of 5 year olds  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom