How long do we have to wait for the 1.5.10 patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

i come with 2 conclusions: the first one its that maybe they are having a lot of issues with the alpha and the second is that they are gonna add something new or more content

i come with 2 conclusions: the first one its that maybe they are having a lot of issues with the alpha and the second is that they are gonna add something new or more content
Perhaps, and this is sad, we just have been waiting for quite a long time, and the developers previously gave at least an approximate release date, and explained the reason for the delay, and so we are waiting, and the last version of the patch came out of beta.

i come with 2 conclusions: the first one its that maybe they are having a lot of issues with the alpha
Yeah for sure, It seems like bad week for TW tbh, forums down a whole day and moving a buggy beta to stable (but why?)
the second is that they are gonna add something new or more content
Oh no fool me once... we get burned every time we think this! "Oh it took longer so it will have more" "oh refactor took so long, now next updates will be faster and better..." "Oh it took so long they must have found all the bugs and fixed them..." NOT EVEN ONCE! They're just having a hard time getting stuff done.

Who cares? Are you expecting new stuff?
No. There are many small but important things that have been confirmed in the works and waiting for one of the next updates. On top of that their are serious revamp and balancing needs that are being worked on in a more opaque way, we have confirmed they are being worked on, but no idea how or when it will be updated. Then there's probably 100+ other concerns players have that may never get touched.

According to TW, not until they fix something terrible. And they are doing this for a few weeks now.
You know it's a serious problem if their QA found it. It's not the usual new crash or performance degradation, it must be something damaging your PC or making the player catatonic.
Either that, or the new intern isn't very good and no one wants to help him.

Best advice is to just stop caring about new patches, in the end the core game is still underwhelming.
The day we stop caring about patches is the day this game removes to the trashcan. Right now we recognize that its underwelming but are hopeful that it could be better. If we are to stop caring about patches we would also abandon the hope that it could be better.

The day we stop caring about patches is the day this game removes to the trashcan. Right now we recognize that its underwelming but are hopeful that it could be better. If we are to stop caring about patches we would also abandon the hope that it could be better.
I think it should be stop caring about patches for at least a year.

At this rate a minimum vanilla game which can handle steady moding (to fill in all the gaps in the game) without constantly breaking is a year plus out. Checking into TW's progress patch after patch is always going to be disappointing

How long do we have to wait for the 1.5.10 patch?How long do we have to wait for something else?
81869236.jpg

You know it's a serious problem if their QA found it. It's not the usual new crash or performance degradation, it must be something damaging your PC or making the player catatonic.
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom